Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some new things that are headed our way...

Default Some new things that are headed our way...

This is just an update on some things that you will be seeing soon.

-The Scores pages are getting a total rework. The ones we have now are ok and work, but they are very simple. Dboz has offered to throw in some of his expertise and will be helping me make a whole new, extremely nice scores section. It will have a lot more info. Most attacks, most defends, most AA's stuff like that. I will also be making it so you can look back at YOUR past history. Nations you were in, what your overview looked liked ect ect.. This all will be done in 3 stages. Next set, the first stage will be implemented. There will now be a added page that you will be taken to before actually getting to the game. On this page it will have the admin announcements to start, but then as we move forward more things will be added as well.

-The Dev team is working on random factors for spies. And we may possibly be changing how the spies work. making upgrading them more effective, making it a better reason to upgrade. it's still in the early stages, but it is being worked on among a few other things.

-Starting next set, all the rounds will be 27 days long. This gives 3-4 days between sets. Unfortunately, the downtime between this set and next will be short. But this is the last time.. I messed up when i set the stop time for this round. I forgot to calculate in the 12 extension.. So now this round will end a little later then i originally thought.. Won't happen again.

-Vendetta and Resurrection files have been separated. So now when you log into Vendetta, the page titles no longer say resurrection and neither do the banners.

-I haven't exactly decided how or what we will use, but i plan on setting up community meetings where every NW member is allowed to join in and give opinions on current game issues or things they would like to see. I have a few ideas and once i make a decision i'll let you know. During these meetings i will randomly give out prizes to the members who show.

- I will soon have a donation recognition page done as well. We have one for prem members, but this one will be for donations only. Any member who donates to NW will have there name put up on a wall with any added info they want, and the amount they have donated and it will remain forever.

- In a couple of months (maybe less) i will have completed a server for "weekend tournaments". How this will work is, it will start on Friday and end on Sunday of a certain weekend of certain months. Might happen twice a month, might only happen every other month. They will be announced with plenty of notice.. But it will NOT be a every weekend thing. I'm not going to fill you in on all the details yet, but some of the things will be like each member starts with 5000 turns, No restarts... You will have 3 days and 5k turns to take the top spot. Winners of these tournaments will get a 3 month premium acct and there name on a new tournament wall that will be made.. And it will live there for the life of the game.

As changes happen, i will keep you all informed..

thanks
    Last edited by Mr President; 07-29-2008 at 00:59.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

that all sounds great

and i look foward to the whole community chat thing i remember that in wow and it was a lot of fun

Great work comes from Great Minds.... everything sounds just dandy Mr. P
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

question dose buying credits count as donating as well because i would like to see my name up their with how much i have spent... i still dont remeber the exact number

yup yup, the new scores are gonna be great .

and on the other things, keep them coming!

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

yey see some of my suggestions there

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Crimson Shadow Guest

Sounds great Mr P

Quote Originally Posted by k959 View Post
    question dose buying credits count as donating as well because i would like to see my name up their with how much i have spent... i still dont remeber the exact number

I think i might include credit purchases as donations. I am hoping i can go back and find all the transactions though..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

For the record, I fully support and endorse Donations made to support this site and Mr. P's Hello Kitty fetish.

As always, I do not support efforts the promote In Game Donations.