Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama Muslimists need to see this

Well, at least you registered. I think if we had topless poll workers turnout would be a lot higher

If i could give you rep right now, i would

Amen to that brother, amen!
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

can i have your number/ i got a car lets go for a ride
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

ok i was gonna edit that but for some odd reason it wouldnt let me so...

@Dogma
    all the poll workers i have ever seen were older then what i would wanna see topless so we would need like 18 to 28 year olds working the polls so that we would have some entertainment. then they could just have a few cages and some brass poles and a stage and we would be all set and alot more would show up to vote...

ok now my registering to vote story..
    Walking out of te 4th of july fest to go back down to the harbor and this gorgeous brunette asked me if i wanted to vote, i politely said no and talked to her for a bit. important part is she got the hint that i didnt want to vote... ok now about an hour later im walking around the 4th of july fest and this older/bigger lady walks up to me and my dude and was like "this is the most important election of your lifetimes, yada yada yada" again i politely told her no, but my mouth must not have been working cuz she continued to push and again was like "This is the most important election of your lifetime you have to register" and she came towards me with a voter's registration form and a pen and i said to her "So what because this is an election year its the most important election ever? what about 2012?" more words were crossed she pushed the important election again and this time i just said "Congratulations would you like a cookie?" and she shut up and left me alone... now im not sure as she took it as a stab at her cuz she was excessively obese or not but she quit bothering me
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

OK, so here we go again. Obama Muslimists? How is this not offensive to Muslims? First off, they are Muslims, not Muslimists. I'm almost certain we don't have any of them amongst us here, or they'd be screaming their heads off. Islam is a religion, and Muslims are not an extremest group. Jihad does not mean holy war. Really, you guys get all pissed off because I make a thread to call people out on racist remarks, then you post crap like this?

Obama Muslimists are the Ignorant uninformed citizens of my fine country that believe Mr. Barack Obama is a practicer of Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    Obama Muslimists are the Ignorant uninformed citizens of my fine country that believe Mr. Barack Obama is a practicer of Islam.
    I wasn't going to respond to him as he apparently is soo looking for something to ***** about he can't even read what is actually written. Chris, there is no point in trying to reason with him as all he will do is find some way to call you out on it. At some point we will have to accept the fact that mental faculties have been wasted on some ppl.

Eh, alot of people in the south use the N word but it doesn't make it right. Look, I'm not going to try to call out every little thing you guys do, but this topic could be inappropriate. I don't understand you guys. No drug talk, no mild swearing, yet throwing around racial or ethnic terms seems ok. I'm also not offended by this, I'm just pointing out the fact that you guys use alot of terms in here that really could be viewed as inappropriate. That being said, I apologize for pointing these things out. Please continue offending people and warning me when I call you out on it.

Refer to previous post stating what this thread is actually about. There is nothing racist or insulting in it what so ever. It is about ppl accusing him of being Muslim and them being wrong. Take your blinders off for a change.

Minimus if anything I'm speaking out against stereotypes and racism here.