Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama Muslimists need to see this

I'm not saying anything contained in this topic is racist. I read it. But even if Obama was a Muslim, would it be a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Minimus View Post
    I'm not saying anything contained in this topic is racist. I read it. But even if Obama was a Muslim, would it be a bad thing?
    No, it'd be a great thing honestly, the most powerful country in the world needs a leader who follows the most peaceful religion in the world. It might help our current situations in the Mid-east.

Wouldn't that be Buddism?

Islam is a very peaceful religion but I think you might be right about the Buddhists, though technically Buddhism is organised Atheism.

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    Islam is a very peaceful religion but I think you might be right about the Buddhists, though technically Buddhism is organised Atheism.
    See, this is a quality post. Actually, I shall give you rep for this. Maybe I'm just not educated enough to enjoy such topics. I really don't hate them, I just think sometimes a little more consideration is necessary when using ethnic, racial, or religious terms. But, I guess, according to Dogma, I'm being too sensitive. Maybe that's why the women love me so much.

From now on, I shall do the same as you guys. Praise Allah (this keeps it on topic)

No, it'd be a great thing honestly, the most powerful country in the world needs a leader who follows the most peaceful religion in the world. It might help our current situations in the Mid-east.
    you are friggin kidding right? the Koran is worse than the Bible when it comes to violence and hate toward NON-believers...PLEASE say you are kidding
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    you are friggin kidding right? the Koran is worse than the Bible when it comes to violence and hate toward NON-believers...PLEASE say you are kidding
    Ranger, think of the religion that has killed the most in the world. I'll bet my left nut its the one I practice, Christianity.

and your left nut would be secure...EARLY christianity is the leading cause of death amongst our darker history....religion ANY RELIGION, says its right and everyone else is wrong and either they convert or they die....cept budhism(sp)

Islam is now the leading killer religion and will continue to grow unless Christians fight and kill them first..sigh there is no way to come out of this with our hands clean. But good news is history is always written by the victors...so lets hope we win and we can tell our kids kids how we want them to remember it
    There is no greater sin than apathy

wiat isnt that what catholics did in the early years? and didnt the muslims end up whippin their asses in 4 crusades... including the childrens crusade? yeah so muslims have been a leading killer for years now... just now that the catholics have slowed down the muslims have sped up and Chris buddhism is NOT i repeat NOT organised atheism... they believe in a god and worship him Buddha
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Technicaly Atheism can be considered a religion.

and your left nut would be secure...EARLY christianity is the leading cause of death amongst our darker history....religion ANY RELIGION, says its right and everyone else is wrong and either they convert or they die....cept budhism(sp)
    Well thats the abuse of th religion. I don't really recall a passage i nthe bible or koran suggestign one should go and kill all non-belivers.
    including the childrens crusade?
    The childrens crusade was just a case of thousands of kids going somewhere to do stuff, getting lost on the way and then get kidnaped and end up as slaves. Basicaly like your average school tour in Laos or pre-2000 Cambodia.

they believe in a god and worship him Buddha
    A buddah is anyone who has reached the buddhist stage of englightenment.
    the happy fat guy is Siddhārtha Gautama and a prophet. It'd be like calling Jesus god

on god in buddhism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_in_Buddhism

oh and mind you, buddhists are jsut as notorious at frighting wars as anyone else, however probably to an lesser extent because of religion.
    Last edited by KLL; 07-31-2008 at 16:06.

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas