Thread: Prem, Auto Creator

Default Prem, Auto Creator

i was just wondering how this pick's who gets the highest state number? if it goes by survival i should be number 2, if it goes by who bought their's first i would be number 3 as i dont expect to supercede Pres.. just curious im not complaining but i figured my number would be a little lower this set since there was all that death
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Crimson Shadow Guest

Prem numbers carry over from set to set. So you will always be what number you are now even if you or others die.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    Prem numbers carry over from set to set. So you will always be what number you are now even if you or others die.
    i think inactive prem account users should be moved down (well..up). I got number 98 but im sure as hell there aren't 97 active prem users...

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

just sayin i was the first to buy one and the only one that survived... so why am i superceded by PcGluva and Hoebawt... just wondering how it works
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    i think inactive prem account users should be moved down (well..up). I got number 98 but im sure as hell there aren't 97 active prem users...
    Haha looser!! I got a lower number than you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    just sayin i was the first to buy one and the only one that survived... so why am i superceded by PcGluva and Hoebawt... just wondering how it works
    it has nothing to do when you purchased it. It goes by who had a premium acct and who signed up to the game first.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    Yeah I asked pres about the same thing earlier. Something about Svenne gave new members a free 1 week prem, but for some reason a couple aren't expiring.

My cousin signed up about 2 sets ago, played 6 turns and didnt like the game and left. Now his state keeps carrying over each set and he doesn't have a prem.