Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Cheaters...Anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    youre not really hiding that well Mr Vampire oh and if Viet war with USA ended long time ago then why do viets (btw when i say viets i mean South East asian players in general) still keep suiciding people like Tnova? you might not bother the rest of NW but i sure as hell wouldn't be surprised if LoR took out the competition and then you tagged up with them later on for NA etc
    LoR doesn't need to take out the competition to win. From what I remember, last round was the second round (other than Margus round) where the number one state was not killed/suicided.
    Last edited by kanman; 09-04-2008 at 04:44.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    LoR doesn't need to take out the competition to win. From what I remember, last round was the second round (other than Margus round) where the number one state was not killed/suicided.
    because its LoR who does all the taking out of number one states/top potentials. us other people don't do it..that is until we get tired of it

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

It must feel nice to post whatever you want without regard to what actually happened as long as it fits into what you want to believe.

First round, skycat and neeme get top spot, another estonian suicides on them, things go crazy. I think at least five or six number one states get killed/suicided.

Second round, neeme gets top spot again, they get suicide on again, I don't know who. I was second and so afterward I have top spot. We decide to war Ee, I die as well as like 8 other top ten states.

Third round, Margus domination.

Fourth round, Jameswheel dominates start. Gets bored, joins LoR to war and dies.

Fifth round was last round.

Bottom line, LoR would have had more number states than we have had if that was all we were going for.
    Last edited by kanman; 09-04-2008 at 05:10.

bull****. you know full well who began the suicides in 3nd set.
    LoR and EE were in it from the begining....EE knew that LoR was going to war DaK but got bored of waiting for you to find BS reason and war DaK so they suicided both our nations and you were only too happy to war us.

as for Jameswheel i know that the plan was for him to join USA/EoS from the start and then join LOR. dont BS me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

yep, becouse you have Alis states to do that.

Everyone got suicided or warred the first 2 rounds. Whats your point?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

I'm not gonna explain my point anymore, just take what you can from what i said

I'm not gonna explain my point anymore, just take what you can from what i said
    I did. Thats why I have that question. I got suicided 3 times the 1st set. I don`t complain, es everyone was hit around there. Don`t look for excuses
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE