Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-Intellectual Atheism

well love can be proved... even falling in love with a girl? life can be proved.. are you alive right now? Engery can be proved, study quantum physics
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

Quote Originally Posted by jasonlfunk View Post
    You're beliefs are irrational until you can provide justification for them.
    as are yours. Just because billions believe the similar ideas still doesn't make it irrational.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

You're beliefs are irrational until you can provide justification for them.
    I believe in love because I feel it.

I believe in life because I see it.

I believe in energy because I use it.

Jason exactly what are your beliefs and why do they exist?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

I believe in what I see, I don't see a God, I see humans, alone in the known universe, which we can track back to a single point (don't start on that point that we can only "see" to microseconds after the beginning). This to me makes much more sense than a God. While we may not understand what was before that moment we at leasthave some sort of tangible start point.

You ask why atheism is not seen as irrational, this is because the alternative is much more irrational.

Long live the flying spaghetti monster!

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    I believe in love because I feel it.

I believe in life because I see it.

I believe in energy because I use it.

Jason exactly what are your beliefs and why do they exist?

Z
    Good - you are getting closer to articulating the reasons for your beliefs. It isn't that hard is it. Keep going. You may get it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    as are yours. Just because billions believe the similar ideas still doesn't make it irrational.
    I completely agree. If I didn't have justifications for my beliefs then they would be irrational.

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    I believe in what I see, I don't see a God, I see humans, alone in the known universe, which we can track back to a single point (don't start on that point that we can only "see" to microseconds after the beginning).
    So there was nothing, then there was something. And something happen without a reason. Doesn't it make sense that Something then caused the single point to begin?

So there was nothing, then there was something. And something happen without a reason. Doesn't it make sense that Something then caused the single point to begin?

Energy.

There was allways somthing.

God = energy.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

I don't believe so, all the time anti-matter and matter are formed but destroy each other at the same time maybe there is an anti-universe somewhere. Who says there was nothing? There is a good chance we are in a bouncing universe. Also time is only something relative to the universe we are in, who knows what is outside? (don't answer God ).

Where did your something come from? Does it make sense that he/she/it/imaginary friend just exists...? Biggest flaw in intelligent design, that which "designed" us would better than us where did the creator come from?

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    I don't believe so, all the time anti-matter and matter are formed but destroy each other at the same time maybe there is an anti-universe somewhere. Who says there was nothing? There is a good chance we are in a bouncing universe. Also time is only something relative to the universe we are in, who knows what is outside? (don't answer God ).

Where did your something come from? Does it make sense that he/she/it/imaginary friend just exists...? Biggest flaw in intelligent design, that which "designed" us would better than us where did the creator come from?
    indeed... who created the creator

Z