Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NFL - Patriots Caught Cheating

Ohh a Chiefs fan. Let me exploit the moment to answer a Q: What is the song/chant called, that are heard during Chiefs games, i.e. when ppl do the tomahawk thingy?

Acetriad Guest

Personally, I think they are all a bunch of over-proud, over-paid neanderthals, but to each his own. I don't like the patriots especially though. Their recent rise in fame is due to their name, which is despicable. And the fact that they are low down dirty cheaters, which is entirely in keeping with their name, is also rather repugnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamlet View Post
    Ohh a Chiefs fan. Let me exploit the moment to answer a Q: What is the song/chant called, that are heard during Chiefs games, i.e. when ppl do the tomahawk thingy?
    i really don't know, but thats because i'm the kind of fan that rolls over and turns on the game. I know that makes me lazy but oh well.

I found the A to my Q by doing some research: The solution was in my Q, i.e. it's called the War chant or Tomahawk chant. Apparently invented at Florida State University and then nicked by other teams.

The history of the war chant
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Chant

Florida State - doing the war chant
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU-XXy99xVw

Sorry for going a bit off topic in the last couple of posts...

Well I just got to sit and watch my team lose to dirty cheaters that I despise the most. Not only do they cheat with videotaping, but they are just a downright dirty team. On the first series that we had, one of New England's defensive players did a late diving hit on our QB, purposely sticking out his elbow striking our QB's knee and injuring him for the game. In fact he sprained his MCL on the play, and is now out for a couple of weeks. It was a late hit, well after our Losman (our QB) had already thrown the ball away. It was a cheap shot on the first series, and it just shows how disgusting NE is. I have hated them well before this scandle, and I hate them even more. The cheating pieces of crap.

Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that New England Patriots defensive tackle Vince Wilfork has been fined $12,000 for his elbow to the knee of Buffalo Bills quarterback J.P. Losman during Sunday's game between the two teams at Gillette Stadium.

Video of the play shows that Wilfork was blocked toward Losman, but that Wilfork also threw his elbow toward Losman's knee.

Losman left the game two plays later, and is expected to miss two more weeks

Source: NFL Network

Another punishment handed out to the cheating Patriots.

This is why i hate that team, they can't just lose with pride.

Crimson Shadow Guest

The #1 team in both Offense and Defense.......I wonder how they managed to hold that through 3 weeks