Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 things...

Default 2 things...

First, in a ongoing effort to reduce cheating in the game, some new things will be taking place.

-forum names have now also been added to the "named cheaters" in game.

-Soon, anyone who is caught cheating will also have *CHEATER* listed on there forum title too along with a special color. This will remain on your forum account for 3 months after you have been declared. If you are a premium member then you automatically forfeit your prem membership. And if you are a staff member, then you will be banned for life.

Cheating hurts the game. People will leave if cheating is out of control. We all have worked hard to getting this game back up and running, so it baffles me why some people will still cheat. Before nobody really knew who was cheating.. Now it's public knowledge. Basically if you have no regard for the game, we have no regard for your privacy.

Second-

A new feature has been added. Now anyone with the "M" priv who clicks on the members states tab in the menu will be able to see who has applied to join the nation. before you had to click in a diff screen to see if anyone has. Now you will be alerted when someone applies. You still have to go into the recruit members tab to accept or deny them though. Again, this is only to alert you that someone applied. I know i forget all the time to check that and some people have either joined another nation or just plain gave up. So now they can be answered more quickly.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

i noticed the M thing today. i really like it
    i know im going off topic, but THESE are the
    kind of changes we should be making, things like the M priv.
    focusing on this, not tanks/bombers etc

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    i noticed the M thing today. i really like it
    i know im going off topic, but THESE are the
    kind of changes we should be making, things like the M priv.
    focusing on this, not tanks/bombers etc
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Agreed
    too lazy to type it
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

once again, great changes!

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Crimson Shadow Guest

Thanks Mr P

Great changes!

Great changes, but didn't an older version show the two states involved in with the multies?

yeha they use to have them next to each other ...and def agree Anton y make the game more confusing with different military units or more stuff added to their abilites...that would just make u have to run every unit which is kind of a mixed strat unit wise and lame

I particularly like the first one
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]