Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jesus: The Myth "gospels" of Mark Mathew, Luke, and John

Default Jesus: The Myth "gospels" of Mark Mathew, Luke, and John

The "gospel" of Mark was written 1st.

Calling all Jasons!

I was born Catholic, I read the childrens bible before I was 9 years old.

after this I read the new testament and used it daily for a period of time. When I read the old testament front to back, I discovered some discrepancies, and thus began my journey unto the discovery of truth, and love.

I have spent the last 24 hours researching Jesus and christian lore.

Although I know much about christian culture and history (now debunked mythology) I did discover some new and useful information.

Before I begin, I would like to know if Jason (or anyone else) is still interested in debating?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Ready Jason?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

I'm willing to discuss
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

lets roll we gonna talk about Constantine and how he was the high priest of Mithra?
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

Hi Pron, are you Catholic, or another Christian sect?

and are U willing to debate?

Z

I'm Christian Z. And a critical realist. Let's roll
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Well lets begin to discuss Dogma.

Why is it that Religion is the only area that people tolerate Dogma completely uncritically?

To deny that the hollucost happened, or to assert that u know u are in diolague with extra terestrials is pretty much synonomus with craziness in our culture.

It is so because we challenge people when they believe things strongly without evidence, or in contradiction to a mountain of evidence.

except on faith.

Why?

is it that faith is not important?

Z

i wonder what Z took to be tripping like this atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

because people have generally **** lives and want something to "make it" better or they want to believe that in the next life it will be better because "they" beleived
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    i wonder what Z took to be tripping like this atm.
    Nothing at all.

I am just really angry about this.

Look:

i was raised to believe that symbolic messages, lore and Myths were REAL.

I was LIED TO by people that loved me and that I love.

I was a child, and I was LIED to for YEARS! about something VERY important: the spiritual realm.

After I realized some things and began searching for truth and Love, I began to study things like philosophy and psychology in school.

I wanted to find out why human beings would do this type of thing.

My entire family is catholic. after many years of discussion and fighting and accepting each others opinions, My mother and father began to see the light in my views, and do some studying for themsleves.

They stopped sending my baby sister to church, they stopped throwing their money away to the church.

now they realize that the church robbed them and all of us of our finance and our very spirit.

We are all still spiritual, but my immediate family has been through a lot over the past 10years,

and It upsets me to think that there are other children and families out there that might be suffering because of the church.

Do no fear god. you will not burn in a lake of fire if you deny the existance of the holy spirit.

Z