Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JETS FANS!!!

Default JETS FANS!!!

Brett Favre was traded to the Jets tonight. If there are any other long-suffering Jets fans out there, join me in celebration, because ESPN is actually talking about the Jets. Really. Sometimes ESPN forgets the Jets even exist, and now they have capped off their off-season spending spree with one of the greatest quarterbacks in the game. Crack open a beer, fellow jets fans, you deserve it

didn't he retire?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

thank god, u guys can have him we got Arron Rodgers
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

Hopefully he won't die on you

Yeah, so glad this bs with him and his indecisiveness is over...Honestly, the only time he can make a decision is when it's trying to gun a 40 yard throw in between 4 defenders...and he makes the obvious choice...interception

Crimson Shadow Guest

I couldn't care less about who he was traded to...finally Sportscenter will be able to talk about things that people actually want to know now. Seems like the first 15 minutes of every show was just talking about what brett farve did that day, and then halfway through they would spend an extra 10 minutes recapping their recap of his activities.

pcgluva Guest

GIVE HIM BACK, i dont want him on the **** jets hes going to kill the team, i dont know why your celebrating norris, im a jets fan but come on

Quote Originally Posted by pcgluva View Post
    GIVE HIM BACK, i dont want him on the **** jets hes going to kill the team, i dont know why your celebrating norris, im a jets fan but come on
    kill the team? this team cant get any more dead. they went on a spending spree, but the only needs they hadnt adressed were QB and RB. Now, whether he throws a ****load of int's or not, we have a qb who can throw longer than 15 yards, and someone Kellen Clemens can look up to for a year. He can help us, but cant kill us sean

In my ongoing quest to turn everything into a relgious topic, is Jesus a Jets fan?

Don't listen to the nay sayers, norris! I, as a Giants fan, couldn't be happier for my AFC counterparts. Favre is gonna be slinging them deep balls all day long.

Too bad the Jets have noone fast enough to get under them

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    Brett Favre was traded to the Jets tonight. If there are any other long-suffering Jets fans out there, join me in celebration, because ESPN is actually talking about the Jets. Really. Sometimes ESPN forgets the Jets even exist, and now they have capped off their off-season spending spree with one of the greatest quarterbacks in the game. Crack open a beer, fellow jets fans, you deserve it
    Celibarate??? LOL i hope you understand what your getting in this the Jets are getting

as plainly as i can say it An old out of shape retired Football player case closed tho best of luck to the jets this season brett favre or not still no playoffs so us packers wont have to see you =P
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG