Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Russia Invades Georgia!

I must say Russia is scum for their actions. Georgia is surrendering yet Russia refuses peace and keeps attacking. Anton I'm also suprised by your words. Do you have such a blind nationalistic feelings toward Russia you would cheer such cruelty?
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    I must say Russia is scum for their actions. Georgia is surrendering yet Russia refuses peace and keeps attacking. Anton I'm also suprised by your words. Do you have such a blind nationalistic feelings toward Russia you would cheer such cruelty?
    cruelty is the ethnic cleansing of South Ossetians by Georgia.
    their destruction of Hospitals so that wounded counldn't be treated. thats
    cruelty.

btw

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080810/...1X2EYJPw5bbBAF

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

USA set the status quo.

USA Invades Iraq for profiteering.

**** I hate American policy.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    yes. hopefully this will teach a lesson to all those little ex-ussr *****es who think they can **** around with us. i feel sorry for the Georgian people because they are our brothers, just a shameful regime managed to take control....
    this is Bush all over again... if you'Re pissed with the leaders of a country get rid of them. not kill the people they rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo Article poste by Anton
    Russia is "ready to put an end to the war," said Russian Ambassador Vitaly Churkin, who also accused the U.N. secretary-general's office of taking Georgia's side.
    isn'T that the guy who also said in the UNSC that Russia was not able to accept a cease fire?

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

misinterpretation on your behalf. ceasefire couldnt be accepted because Georgian troops would still be occupying the territory of South Ossetia. Their full withdrawal and return of Status Quo with Russan military prescence to ensure it was acceptable.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    misinterpretation on your behalf. ceasefire couldnt be accepted because Georgian troops would still be occupying the territory of South Ossetia. Their full withdrawal and return of Status Quo with Russan military prescence to ensure it was acceptable.
    well they always had been occupying a part of it.. and if russia is really gunning for a status-quo.. there would need to be goergian troops back in South Oessetia again. Its a mute argument.
    Russia wanted to process (Medvedev and all others were talkign big about ensuring Geirgia would be punished and would be bobmed back to the stone age so they can't do anythign liek that ever again..) and now suddenly want to talk? Looks like Russia got cold feet to me. Because was Russia was doing looked like strategic bombing and war planning for a longer campaign.

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post
    well they always had been occupying a part of it.. and if russia is really gunning for a status-quo.. there would need to be goergian troops back in South Oessetia again. Its a mute argument.
    Russia wanted to process (Medvedev and all others were talkign big about ensuring Geirgia would be punished and would be bobmed back to the stone age so they can't do anythign liek that ever again..) and now suddenly want to talk? Looks like Russia got cold feet to me. Because was Russia was doing looked like strategic bombing and war planning for a longer campaign.
    hopefully. although getting Georgia to **** off out of South Ossetia is good enough.

South Ossetia supposedly under Russian control.
    Georgian warship sunk.
    4000 Russian troops enter Abkhazia.
    Georgian administration buildings in Abkhazia bombed by Russian air strikes.
    Russia troops moving towards central Georgia.
    Gori (Central Georgia) under heavy tank, artillery and missile fire, including air strikes.
    Russia denies intentions to invade Georgia.
    No communication between Goergian and Russian officials has take nplace since beginning of the conflict.

If thats Russia trying to negociate with Georgira.. I don'T wanna know what russia does when they actually want war. Drop a dozen nukes and then send in troops to stomp the cockroaches?
    Last edited by KLL; 08-10-2008 at 19:30.

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

what is the capital of georgia?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    what is the capital of georgia?

Z
    Tbilisi.

@ KLL...yeah, dont mess with Russia i guess