Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: USSR don't need an excuse to war, lol

dunno, maybe ask him....
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Normally, when you get tripled you message the offenders nation leader. Work out a retal and during this time someone would mention that the guy is nOOb.

If the offender doesn't have a nation then you message him directly.

Edicate dictates that you don't just go around killing people willy nilly over something trivial like a triple tap. (Unless your wanting to start something)

over 60 land... and some extra gb?

?

does everyone in USSR have F priv?

yikes.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    over 60 land... and some extra gb?

?

does everyone in USSR have F priv?

yikes.

Z
    yeah. the amount of land he tooks screams noob, and almost did deciums a favor. pulled the trigger too soon imo

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by L P View Post
    Well, the kid that got killed was a nOOb that maybe hasn't learned how to suicide yet.
    knowone knew him. if it was someone liked im sure there would be a big outrage with everyone plotting to come to thee victums aid. but alass, peoples selfrightousness and will to defend and offended state/nation only applies to people they like. making there talks of honour and doing the right then aload of BS.

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post
    whoever was training him is responsible and should have made suer that the newb is in a nation. trippletapping while not in a nation is just askign to be killed
    I was training him...So you're saying im responsible for not saying to triple tap? He played for like 2 days barly..How could he have learned all the rules in 2 days? Nice work getting more people to play the game...

He told me he would come back stronger later anyway, so think he'll play more later

reminds me of georgia.

i guess dak could step in since it was a friend of wrathbringers

but yea idk why he was killed for something like that, specially since it wasnt a real rule just an understanding that was broken

i guess upper gaul thought he was a big BA by killing a state that clearly was a noob since he tripled for like 100 land
    Dak at heart

1. I didnt pull the trigger on this one, upper did it on his own.
    2. No one in teh USSR has the F priv except me, but since he didnt have a nation I guess it was not needed anyway.
    3. If the guy is going to keep playingt tell him to hit me up and I will teach him all the rules in 10min.
    4. USSR is my nation, Upper is my guest and member so I will stand behind him even if it was not something I would have done.
    5. I did remind my members today via PM that their actions are ones that I have to answer for and that reflect the entire nation (all four members ).

take into consideration that I nor you can control every members state. I did not make the offending state do the triple, and I did not make Upper kill him for it. As the leader I take responsibility for my nations actions, and also take responsibility for defending the states that are with in my nation.

Besides we know of only one type of player that can control all of their states and frankly there are not that many Viets around anymore.

Good Day, adn Good Night, and keep all the BS to yourselves this is no soap opera.