Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: USSR don't need an excuse to war, lol

i dont see anythign wrong here... Upper Gual killed someone that annoyed him big whoop

I dont think this is a wise soulution, the guy was a noob, you shouldt go around killing everyone just because he made a triple, specially if he is new to the game, and specially comming from a nation which leader is well known and respected...

The land he gained is a joke, and Maggio letting this happened without even consulting the guy is wrong.. Iam not the leader of USSR and wont mess around on the ways they handle things, but this is completely overpowered, not democratic, and represents a danger to the game itself, many new incomers surely wont play again if they get killed so stupidly and so easily by some stupid noob mistake like this...
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Yeah, like Z gets away with his 3rd top ten double this set
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I was training him...So you're saying im responsible for not saying to triple tap? He played for like 2 days barly..How could he have learned all the rules in 2 days? Nice work getting more people to play the game...
    just like in a company, employees are responsible for their trainees as much as the trainees themselves are

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    I dont think this is a wise soulution, the guy was a noob, you shouldt go around killing everyone just because he made a triple, specially if he is new to the game, and specially comming from a nation which leader is well known and respected...

The land he gained is a joke, and Maggio letting this happened without even consulting the guy is wrong.. Iam not the leader of USSR and wont mess around on the ways they handle things, but this is completely overpowered, not democratic, and represents a danger to the game itself, many new incomers surely wont play again if they get killed so stupidly and so easily by some stupid noob mistake like this...
    pretty sure hes said it wasnt his decision and i very much doubt he knew anything about it untill afterwards.

If I were the leader of a nation and my player killed a state WITHOUT my blessing and for a triple, I would boot and have that state killed to let him/her know that what they did is not acceptable. they would be welcomed back in, of course, but at least the dead state will see that he is not just a vets biatch to be killed when he makes a n00b mistake. a good player would have embraced this guy and offered assistance. there is a difference between being a talented player and a good player. just because you can get top 10 makes u talented..respecting your fellow players and the game we love and giving it every oppurtunity to grow is being a good player.

I know Maggio didnt know or sanction the kill, therefore his states just do what they want when they want. let a state try that mess in the USA and see what happens.

and Hoe, we know u dont see anything wrong with what happened....
    There is no greater sin than apathy

move along there is nothing to see here....

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Yeah, like Z gets away with his 3rd top ten double this set
    4 or 5 i think...

all but 1 with permission.

a few were favors, and the mistake has been delt with.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    pretty sure hes said it wasnt his decision and i very much doubt he knew anything about it untill afterwards.
    Ok as someone posted that a leader must take responsability by his members actions...
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    move along there is nothing to see here....
    LOL

maggio you murderer.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.