Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FA of the USA!

however, if the states involved are ok with it, nothing you can say about it. One is no worse than the other, both are wrong, so. Get over it.

How are they the same? Will the nation of the 2nd ranked state ever retaliate on the number one ranked state because the top state doesn't grab him? How about if a top 10 state is double tapped? or quadruple tapped?

Dnh's either hurt the top state by preventing the land he can gain or doesn't hurt anyone. The number two state will pretty much always run away from the rest of the pack even if he is hit once every 36 hours.

Trading gb in the top 10 hurt states above them that fairly outplayed them and hurts states around them trying to take their spot.

Let the two states settle it by aa'ing each other!!

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    How are they the same? Will the nation of the 2nd ranked state ever retaliate on the number one ranked state because the top state doesn't grab him? How about if a top 10 state is double tapped? or quadruple tapped?

Dnh's either hurt the top state by preventing the land he can gain or doesn't hurt anyone. The number two state will pretty much always run away from the rest of the pack even if he is hit once every 36 hours.

Trading gb in the top 10 hurt states above them that fairly outplayed them and hurts states around them trying to take their spot.
    LoR + HFG vs WLF + USA

Reason for declaration:
    you traded GB and denied me a good grab.

?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

i don't see nothing wrong with what any of them did all 4. the double tap rule is a gentleman's rule and can be waved between to states. i applaud these 4 guys with using strategy and their mind.
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

and?

your pissed cuz they outplayed you. In their place you`de be waving around innocent. Hypo
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Forgive me if I am wrong Jason... but when it comes to gorilla tactics in this game... you and LOR are King imo!

Was it not you this set who went nation hoping, into INL at 0% tax for a time to help your state?

controversial?

Yes.

We are both (The other "offending state" and myself) just trying to compete on fair grounds...

I would prefer to have such tactics not used at all...

But since everyone else is using strange tactics , I do not see why I should not be.

Need further examples?

Dak:

SA Free Nation(#xxx)[DAK] Mucho Dinero(#xxx) 252 Land, 373 Science, $397.065, 3.849 Food 18:50:00-2008/08/10
    SA Free Nation(#xxx)[DAK] Mucho Dinero(#xxx) 378 Land, 377 Science, $409.345, 3.888 Food 18:49:53-2008/08/10
    SA Free Nation(#xxx)[DAK] Mucho Dinero(#xxx) 621 Land, 381 Science, $422.005, 3.928 Food 18:49:49-2008/08/10
    SA Free Nation(#xxx)[DAK] Mucho Dinero(#xxx) 1.227 Land, 384 Science, $435.057, 3.967 Food 18:49:46-2008/08/10
    SA Free Nation(#xxx)[DAK] Mucho Dinero(#xxx) 2.950 Land, 388 Science, $448.512, 4.007 Food 18:49:42-2008/08/10

Mucho Dinero was ranked #2 state. he put all his military on the PM, joined [Haj] and informed Free nation to grab him at 0gb.

which he promptly did, and gained 5k land.

How cool?

Kanman, I consider u a friend, and I am not trying to do things that specifically harm your state!

Z
    Last edited by -Z-; 08-12-2008 at 16:39.

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Well, as a wise man once told me, What's good for the goose, is good for the gander. If the 2 states involved and their respective nations are ok with it, all you can do is war them over it, or try something else to try and regain your advantage.

No hard feelings Z, I understand what you're doing. Wasn't going to say anything until this thread showed up.

All I was trying to say was that there is a difference to me, in gaining an advantage inside the game's informal rules, like switching nations for tax reasons, and outside it, like quadruple taps in the top 10 or in free nation's case, 5 hits.

No hard feelings Z, I understand what you're doing. Wasn't going to say anything until this thread showed up.

All I was trying to say was that there is a difference to me, in gaining an advantage inside the game's informal rules, like switching nations for tax reasons, and outside it, like quadruple taps in the top 10.
    Pretty sure quad taps in the top10 are an informal rule