Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: AF declares on DAK

Default AF declares on DAK

: The Allied Forces nation is honored to have DAK in a fair fight as we consider DAK a powerful and respected nation…We have new recruits who want to know the art of war and we shall give them the training into it. Let the best one win… Apart from this reason a member asked us a special petition Ali says hi…

new recruits as in INL??
    and good thing he sends hsi regards since he already cheated and got banned hahaha

and its cool that Raul offered me an MA to try and get me comfortable before he backstabbed me.. if only nearly every dak player didnt have zero turns
    Last edited by Cemetary; 08-13-2008 at 00:27.
    Dak at heart

Cemetary, if u had join the military alliance, we wouldnt be warring now, and the INL thing, well they were merging AF since the beggining but we had personal reasons not to do so. Its a shame you say i would have back stab u, and its really a shame that a leader of a nation like Dak makes racist comments to me over msn, mexican***** pick up oranges* are some of them, thats not near honourable.

Our intentions are clear, we want a challenge and Dak has it, and reserve comments as u had 0 turns, thats not our fault, all FS are made of surprise, Ive been FS befored and i will in the future, is part of game,

I see nothing wrong in this war...No hard feelings no nothing, just pure game action...
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

You have killed BTown(#206)

You destroyed a total of 26 land.
    You lost 130 Jets.
    Your Nation lost 65 Jets.
    Your enemy lost 14.343 Jets.
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

dak is lucky anton has no life so he calls the dak members
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

i need indies to buy my food. they aren't gonna buy much if theyre dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

he only called europe members, and i texted american members through aim...

and rauls speaking about honour after what he did last set... nearly laughable

but then again "you dont know speak of which u that of" or w/e u said, half of which i cant understand
    Last edited by Cemetary; 08-13-2008 at 01:25.
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    : The Allied Forces nation is honored to have DAK in a fair fight as we consider DAK a powerful and respected nation…We have new recruits who want to know the art of war and we shall give them the training into it. Let the best one win… Apart from this reason a member asked us a special petition Ali says hi…

new recruits as in INL??
    and good thing he sends hsi regards since he already cheated and got banned hahaha

and its cool that Raul offered me an MA to try and get me comfortable before he backstabbed me.. if only nearly every dak player didnt have zero turns
    hahahahaha.... i got banned wopty do....? and all i wanted to do is say hi.... Jeez being nice now a days is a sin. BTW why are you worried about AF, you and many others have stated many a time that they are "noobs" so why worry its a fair one on one war. with few veterans joining in. which was all planned.... BTW back stabbing should be learned from DAK as they are an expert at making a formal treaty and breaking it
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

That racist pig talking of backstabin, that didnt happen aint it, please speak of facts, not supositions, and ingame things as nations helping others etc its part of game, but being racist?? thats a reall not hnourable thing to do, its a shame for all the other dak members that are let being lead by Cemetary...
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    That racist pig talking of backstabin, that didnt happen aint it, please speak of facts, not supositions, and ingame things as nations helping others etc its part of game, but being racist?? thats a reall not hnourable thing to do, its a shame for all the other dak members that are let being lead by Cemetary...

i didnt understand a word u just said
    Last edited by Cemetary; 08-13-2008 at 02:02.
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    lBTW back stabbing should be learned from DAK as they are an expert at making a formal treaty and breaking it
    I thought this was already discussed in the last thread that was 500 pages long.. but I guess you want to start it again.