Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: HFG and My Betrayal

Default HFG and My Betrayal

Due to certain problems with the nation two of the leaders have decided to allow leaders to vote and majority vote wins. The problem comes into play that they want to war certain nations and I will not so I am out voted and its supposed to be all agree or nothing(Betrayed). So I do not want my name warring these nations and I will not be apart of it, my actions I took were grim, I sold the nation army because I have to stop MY nation from warring old allies.

I did not want it to come to this but, joey made the nation and well im sure I would be booted and have no choice on what they are going to do. This is going to blow up so I figure I would inform everyone on my actions and that my name should not be associated with HFG's future actions.

I am truly sorry to swede, he did not have anything to do with this but things were in motion that couldn't be stopped.

hopefully the community understands where I am coming from and I wont be looked upon differently.

... selling na for a nation in which u are going to leave is a low blow... who cares if u dont like where the nation is going leave and join a differnet nation that u can get along with... thats all im going to say

this is the lowest thing a member of any nation could do not to mention the worst act of treason i can imagine not only did he betray TNG but Foxhound betrayed his own nation. Not to mention that foxhound should take out his anger on the leaders not the entire nation of un expecting victims

I some how am not seeing how being out voted on a vote that wasnt even offically yet is an act of betrayal.

I ask the community to not hit any HFG states as well there totally unprotected

And Foxhound i dont see how because in a 3 way leadership you were most likely going to be over ruled gives you the right to quit on a nation like you did and if you did decided to quit on it you didnt have to demolish what the rest of us worked so hard to build

I remind the community that Foxhound tricked TNG and HORDE to attack THIK last set when we went a target after we attacked and confirmed this information there was nothing left to do there was no backing out.

Without us last set foxhound and his Whording members would have been destroyed and this is how he repays us
    Last edited by Mrmcjoey15; 08-14-2008 at 03:15.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

any FB states that wanna go indy can join dak.. full tech and one fo the best standing nas in game
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    any FB states that wanna go indy can join dak.. full tech and one fo the best standing nas in game
    so your doing a sales pitch or are you actuly condoning what Fox did?

sales pitch mostly...

if dak, usa, sc, or haj was on the top of that list.. condoning

just thought id try a sales pitch since daks netting again
    Dak at heart

farmers are welcome to HaJ.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

thanks cem appreciate it and i will def consider

and chris I do not condone what I did but I had to do it, I will not let you guys war someone that is a strong ally. Strategically selling the Na would be the only way I could break you guys to hold you off from warring them.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post
    thanks cem appreciate it and i will def consider

and chris I do not condone what I did but I had to do it, I will not let you guys war someone that is a strong ally. Strategically selling the Na would be the only way I could break you guys to hold you off from warring them.

Fox the only reason we wont war who we plan to war is the time it takes to kill you and every person that stands by you.

2nd. remember foxhound that this all started with you wanting tos ave your *** because you thought that THIK was still out to get you so you wanted to break or Nap with SC and hit SC wich me and swede believed to be the wrong action.

I do not deny I tried my best to push to war SC because I felt they were a threat, do not try to lie in this thread its simple

I pushed to war SC
    you and jigger told me I was outvoted so your going after Haj and USA

as simple as it gets