Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: HFG and My Betrayal

Main point im trying to make to you guys is this

1.How can a leader who boots all loyal to him and then sells the NA leaving its states un protected have been betrayed by the nation

2.If you really wanted us to not war a nation for the nations benefit then say so dont tell us that the reason you dont want to war said nation is because your afraid that Missoanry and rass will bring THIK back and hit you while were attacking said nation... Give us good reasons like that

and ok Fox yes the plan was to attack USA w00t thanks for letting the world know and jigger just was messing when suggesting HAJ a stocking farmer nation isnt of much of a threat untill they jump so no dont start that ****
    Last edited by Mrmcjoey15; 08-14-2008 at 03:28.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    Main point im trying to make to you guys is this

1.How can a leader who boots all loyal to him and then sells the NA leaving its states un protected have been betrayed by the nation

2.If you really wanted us to not war a nation for the nations benefit then say so dont tell us that the reason you dont want to war said nation is because your afraid that Missoanry and rass will bring THIK back and hit you while were attacking said nation... Give us good reasons like that
    oh the booting part is simple, there fb members and i got permission from them so i booted them because they will join me or ill set them up in a nation if they dont want to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post
    oh the booting part is simple, there fb members and i got permission from them so i booted them because they will join me or ill set them up in a nation if they dont want to follow.
    FB is a bunch of brain washed idiots.... the only intelligent one left after last set the point im trying to make is you leave your members un protected you sound like the leader id like to have and irrational person who when dosnt get what they want makes sure the others dont get anything

please explain #2 now
    Last edited by Mrmcjoey15; 08-14-2008 at 03:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    FB is a bunch of brain washed idiots.... the only intelligent one left after last set the point im trying to make is you leave your members un protected you sound like the leader id like to have and irrational person who when dosnt get what they want makes sure the others dont get anything
    say what you want but FB has dominated tng and horde combined

i say Fox and Joey kill each other =)
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post
    say what you want but FB has dominated tng and horde combined
    you need a recound you booted your self and 5 members theres 9 left in HFG i left allready i think you need to do 1st grade math over again

no nation army = easy landgrabs!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post

btw.. why are you still talking.. your a cheater..

*Ignore*

this all sucks. I see were both sides are coming from, but dont agree with either...

If fox had loyal members and loyal allies to protect then his voice and situation should have been considered more imo. members and allies are the key to the future of his game play.