Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AF..

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    thank god we are far more intellgent than those imperialists =)
    hmm ok lets speak of intelligence here... Maybe you can explain your jumping back and forth here for me and clear this up..

You send out that message and then you reply and have this in it:

but Masta will die unless he returns to DAK...
    You can do whatever you want but its a part of the deal and we shall fullfill it. Do whatever you want....Its your call to war
    and then you feel the need to change you story and now your saying this:

and btw the masta thing wasnt part of that message, since message stated all FUTURE dak jumps, Masta was already in, so clear and read better ****er! and stop making lies to others...

So please clear this up.. Is Masta going to die cause he jumped or is he safe.. We all would like to know.. But please take a second more then your usual 1/2 sec of thinking time when you make a post... Cause flopping again on your story might cause people to laugh at you..

thanks for your time..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Lets get the killing on I'm just bored and I love restarting
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

Quote Originally Posted by z75 View Post
    Lets get the killing on I'm just bored and I love restarting
    i have the msn conversation to proof about Ranger, Jigger was there too, the same as Anton, so instead of comming unprepared to forums, please check ur FA guy . All that i posted is the truth i win nothing lying. I can be ur enemy, but i wont lie like this, and yes, that may not be the way USA handles things, thats why i was surprise fot the Peace keepers doing such a low move...
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Can you help me understand why the **** you quoted me?
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    hmm ok lets speak of intelligence here... Maybe you can explain your jumping back and forth here for me and clear this up..

You send out that message and then you reply and have this in it:

and then you feel the need to change you story and now your saying this:

So please clear this up.. Is Masta going to die cause he jumped or is he safe.. We all would like to know.. But please take a second more then your usual 1/2 sec of thinking time when you make a post... Cause flopping again on your story might cause people to laugh at you..

thanks for your time..
    believe me, no one apart from ur little alliance puppies will laugh, which i dont care
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

I got the message aswell and I'm not ammused!

if you got beef with some nation, don't involve me! if i let people in my nation it's my business and not yours. Because people can do what ever they want.

I should wipe your nation out for such a disrespection message, if you have any idea how WLF runs.

Anyway this is not over! Raul i suggest you talk to me on MSN.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Mr P should make me FA next set. Then this kind of buisnes would be taken care of fast and efficient - wiping out AF

but oh well, that just my opinion. but know, that as soon as AF declares on USA, I`ll get kanman out of top 20 and then turn on you. i don`t care what you`ll say, I`m tired of this bull**** diplomacy.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Mr P should make me FA next set. Then this kind of buisnes would be taken care of fast and efficient - wiping out AF

but oh well, that just my opinion. but know, that as soon as AF declares on USA, I`ll get kanman out of top 20 and then turn on you. i don`t care what you`ll say, I`m tired of this bull**** diplomacy.
    u r welcome to it.. people create misdirection and give false info as true, then when u attempt to act on it and protect you and your nation with it, they clam up and act innocent. well i ALSO have MSN records and i can show, to the parties interested, that i DID NOT start any false info from my mouth as originator. i simply shared information in a manner that would max benefit my nation. I stand by my decisions and take full responsibility. PERIOD. anybody got a problem with that, we can take it outside....
    There is no greater sin than apathy

*drags ranger outside*

what did I tell you! i said beat the crap out of WLF...i mean AF...

P.S. You counted on Ranger to be passive...You counted wrong!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Max u are crazy, but the best kind of crazy
    There is no greater sin than apathy