Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: lol

Default lol

Did you people learn your diplomacy from a box of cracker jax or something?

The nation Hordes of Foxhounds Generation[HFG] officially declared war on your nation at the 16th of August 2008 - 00:10:39.
    Reason for the war: We have to kill foxhound for betraying us. We will not hit anyone else as we have no other problem with usa and we wouldn't want you wasting turns against us when you have Lor to worry about.

I love the subliminal message in here.. "when you have LoR to worry about"

Deciding your own punishment and attacking USA without contacting us first is not a smart move... I understand you wanted revenge, but you should have came to us and worked it out.. But seeing you have been plotting to hit us all set, i guess that would be to much to ask..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

yes it is

Well Foxhounds dead who wants some cake and cookies??? =P

and MR. P dont tell us you didnt know about a plot against you before now
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Why would u let in a state that was told publicly he was gonna get killed for betraying his nation?... Even if HFG was planning on warring u Mr P they cant now coz FB sold all their NA and betrayed them.... Even tho FB warned u you still shouldn't have let him unless u wanted to go to war which if it is true is messed up coz ur not an idiot and u knew HFG was gonna kill him....

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    Well Foxhounds dead who wants some cake and cookies??? =P

and MR. P dont tell us you didnt know about a plot against you before now

if i did tell you i didn't know till now would you believe me???

I understand why you wanted him dead.. I really do.. But just hitting us without even talking to us first is bad.. You should try talking to me sometimes.. you would be surprised what we think is fair and what we would agree with.

But i don't like having people decide there own retals or revenge attacks against my nation without contacting us

well everyone should have knowned by that fox is i trouble and was gonna bring trouble for any nation that takes him, your loss USA

if you wanna go ahead and kill us, but like i told ranger we still have neough turns to screw your top neters

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    if i did tell you i didn't know till now would you believe me???

I understand why you wanted him dead.. I really do.. But just hitting us without even talking to us first is bad.. You should try talking to me sometimes.. you would be surprised what we think is fair and what we would agree with.

But i don't like having people decide there own retals or revenge attacks against my nation without contacting us
    i was looking for ranger last night to be on but he wast on, i had few guys on then to kil him but didn't. today we didn't wait for ranger we went ahead and did what we had to. call it whatever you want to
    Last edited by Shabaz K; 08-15-2008 at 21:09.

anyways i want to see fox replie on this, since he blocked us on msn

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Deciding your own punishment and attacking USA without contacting us first is not a smart move... I understand you wanted revenge, but you should have came to us and worked it out.. But seeing you have been plotting to hit us all set, i guess that would be to much to ask..
    and you would have never agreed to letting them kill him, espically as he had aparently screwed them over to help you. unless the friendship is one sided. so they did exactly what i would have done and what was expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigger View Post
    anyways i want to see fox replie on this, since he blocked us on msn
    **** thats a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    and you would have never agreed to letting them kill him, espically as he had aparently screwed them over to help you. unless the friendship is one sided. so they did exactly what i would have done and what was expected.

Shush you....