Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: LoR Politics

Default LoR Politics

Prior to august set, SC and LoR established a NAP on the basis that we were friends, specifically me and pron. Devil has taken a leave and left Kanny to deal fa, this is what happens when you deal with ****ing idiots.

kanman123321@hotmail.com says:
    hey
    well i just wanted you to know our nap is off
    there is a chance we'll war you, but i'm also lazy as you can see from my grabs

Great...

To anyone wishing to war LoR this I encourage you to join SC or talk to me for help. Until then I hope you know how LoR deals with those that are suppose to be its friends, apparently they just knife them and cancel NAPs midset
    Last edited by -Chris-; 08-21-2008 at 16:03.

Heh that sucks. I'm on my third restart in DaK so I can't really do anything but have them waste turns on killing me
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

target practice!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Wooooooohoooooo

Some action at last!! I'd love to war again!! Show me how's to run a 4th Restart... bad thing AF is not involved
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

now that's my style of fa.

Anyways, if SC and LoR are such great friends, why did SC hit AF which had a lot of ex-LoR and were no threat to SC? And in addition, there was some sort of nap between SC and AF.
    Last edited by kanman; 08-21-2008 at 16:58.

according to raul he doesnt make NAPs, therefore thats impossible. and also, according to raul, those states in AF have no Lor ties, they are straight AF not lor at all and sc didnt make any attacks against lor

of course, with so much lying constantly going on who knows what to believe
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    Prior to august set, SC and LoR established a NAP on the basis that we were friends, specifically me and pron. Devil has taken a leave and left Kanny to deal fa, this is what happens when you deal with ****ing idiots.

hey

Great...

To anyone wishing to war LoR this I encourage you to join SC or talk to me for help. Until then I hope you know how LoR deals with those that are suppose to be its friends, apparently they just knife them and cancel NAPs midset

Now you know how I feel

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post

hey

Great...

Mate. Plz.... You broke nap with AF saying... AF wasn't AF so it was legit and blah. Well ok ummm LoR isn't LoR atm so blah...

One who honors no naps should have no right to say anything. Also for kanny to actually come and for warn you. Is something more honorable then what you did with AF by just FSING them, and having them believe that you were gonna help them.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post

Anyways, if SC and LoR are such great friends, why did SC hit AF which had a lot of ex-LoR and were no threat to SC? And in addition, there was some sort of nap between SC and AF.
    Kanman i'm trully disappointed in you. Since i just had a talk with Devil about what happend today i was like this issue might be resolved on a normal matter.

But I'm shocked that you handle fa this way nowadays.

On the subject why AF was hit. Is pretty clear, as a leader don't send out disrespectfull messages to other leaders. Or go back to diplomacy 101.

Anyway, i still hope that when i get back from my short holiday you guys won;t be in eachothers hear.

The game is losing members and hardly gaining any, and by these tactics it will go south a lot faster!

Think about what i said and i'mm be back on the 25th!

*edit*
    And Ali, you got killed fair and square. You can thank the AF leadership for the incompetence of handeling the DAK issue.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post

i thought you guys wanted to put a show Lor=/=AF

I guess you got confused in the end
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE