Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LoR Politics

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    Kanman i'm trully disappointed in you. Since i just had a talk with Devil about what happend today i was like this issue might be resolved on a normal matter.

But I'm shocked that you handle fa this way nowadays.

On the subject why AF was hit. Is pretty clear, as a leader don't send out disrespectfull messages to other leaders. Or go back to diplomacy 101*1.

Anyway, i still hope that when i get back from my short holiday you guys won;t be in eachothers hear.

The game is losing members and hardly gaining any, and by these tactics it will go south a lot faster!

Think about what i said and i'mm be back on the 25th!

*edit*
    And Ali, you got killed fair and square. You can thank the AF leadership for the incompetence of handeling the DAK issue.*2

*1 I just finished that book you lent me! Can you lend me now advanced one?
    *2 I'm at AF leadership and i had nothing to do with DAK issue... be specific!
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

Quote Originally Posted by z75 View Post
    *1 I just finished that book you lent me! Can you lend me now advanced one?
    *2 I'm at AF leadership and i had nothing to do with DAK issue... be specific!
    1) i'm taking that one with me on my vacation
    2) Raul, that better

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    1) i'm taking that one with me on my vacation
    2) Raul, that better

Intermediate one?
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Mate. Plz.... You broke nap with AF saying... AF wasn't AF so it was legit and blah. Well ok ummm LoR isn't LoR atm so blah...

One who honors no naps should have no right to say anything. Also for kanny to actually come and for warn you. Is something more honorable then what you did with AF by just FSING them, and having them believe that you were gonna help them.
    Raul threatened my nation, he was dealt with accordingly, LoR has threatened my nation and you will be dealt with as well.

I see a problem with nations having multiple leaders. You talk to one and think you have a deal yet you don't because they have to run it pass the other leaders. People are assuming a deal has been made when one hasn't and now confusion is amongst us.

Another problem is people taking revenge a set later and not just having a clear slate. The LoR/DaK issue has been going on for at least 3 sets now and doesn't seem like it will end. One of the nations gets destroyed and then can't get back on its feet because the second a restart leaves protection it's killed. LoR experienced it last set and DaK is this set. This will drive players away and kill the game.

A solution for all these alliance/nap problems will simply be to post it in forums and sign off with the entire community to see. These will be formal agreements and not hear say. With this we will know if someone broke a treaty or not.

I suggest a conference should be done amongst all the nation leaders to discuss this and try and squash all the hatetred amongst them. Put your pride aside and think of the game. At this rate, the game will die within a year in my estimate. I'm getting tired of the constant warring that is over nothing and the constant killing of restarts, makes the game unfun.
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    I see a problem with nations having multiple leaders. You talk to one and think you have a deal yet you don't because they have to run it pass the other leaders. People are assuming a deal has been made when one hasn't and now confusion is amongst us.

Another problem is people taking revenge a set later and not just having a clear slate. The LoR/DaK issue has been going on for at least 3 sets now and doesn't seem like it will end. One of the nations gets destroyed and then can't get back on its feet because the second a restart leaves protection it's killed. LoR experienced it last set and DaK is this set. This will drive players away and kill the game.

A solution for all these alliance/nap problems will simply be to post it in forums and sign off with the entire community to see. These will be formal agreements and not hear say. With this we will know if someone broke a treaty or not.

I suggest a conference should be done amongst all the nation leaders to discuss this and try and squash all the hatetred amongst them. Put your pride aside and think of the game. At this rate, the game will die within a year in my estimate. I'm getting tired of the constant warring that is over nothing and the constant killing of restarts, makes the game unfun.

True on everything except some restarts can be potentially harmfull when used for landropping IMO.
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post

I agree with you but theres nothign we can do to tell ppl how to play their game....

PS im upset wti LORs FA so far....

btw so since theres WLF players in SC hitting htem means ur hiting WLF also if im correct players form USA are also there.... so going by wat u guys are saying if LOR hits SC they are tech hitting WLF and USA.....

lor cant hti usa... they have a nap with them..

o wait, the thread started bc they broke it
    Dak at heart

blablabla.. etc.

Chris thinks he can take on LoR without help, now lets see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    blablabla.. etc.

Chris thinks he can take on LoR without help, now lets see it.
    If noone stands beside me then I will.