Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LoR Politics

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    apparently they just knife them and cancel NAPs midset
    Well this was exactly what u do to me so....

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    according to raul he doesnt make NAPs, therefore thats impossible. and also, according to raul, those states in AF have no Lor ties, they are straight AF not lor at all and sc didnt make any attacks against lor

of course, with so much lying constantly going on who knows what to believe
    Both comments are right, we make no naps this set, with Chris we had a military alliance, not only a simple nap.

As for the second, AF have military alliance with LOR, like the one we had with SC, and well getting attacked because of having ex lorians inside doesnt justify broking the nap

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post

On the subject why AF was hit. Is pretty clear, as a leader don't send out disrespectfull messages to other leaders. Or go back to diplomacy 101.

The game is losing members and hardly gaining any, and by these tactics it will go south a lot faster!

Think about what i said and i'mm be back on the 25th!

*edit*
    And Ali, you got killed fair and square. You can thank the AF leadership for the incompetence of handeling the DAK issue.
    Well WLF can war AF whenever they feel to, we didnt had a nap with them, and well this LOR vs SC thing is SCs problem not WLF...About this game losing members, yeah, i lost 3 new incomers because you striked me and killed everyone, when we did nothing to you or SC, but ohh well

Raul threatened my nation, he was dealt with accordingly, LoR has threatened my nation and you will be dealt with as well.
    exactly when i threatened ur nation? speciall when i offered you my full support to war whenever u wanted anyone =(

If noone stands beside me then I will.
    SC alone cant defeat LOR.....
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

I posted this in another topic, but this is where it should be posted :

Sorry but you have a certain group of ppl that think their fun is more important than anyone elses and they have no regard for anyone else but themselves. There are selfish ppl here who think that simply because they have the numbers to do as they please, no one else matters. It was that way in the old game and they have decidedd that their agenda trumps everyone else. So I don't see it changing till the entire community decides to ride their asses again just like was done in the old game. The Axis was beaten before and can be beat again, but until the entire comunity decides enough is enough, then it will continue and they don't give a **** about growing our game, they only care for themselves.

I have not mentioned any names, but you know who I am talking to.

Kanman is one of those ppl, that I refer to, He always has been and until someone decides to change it, he always will be.

just ban his ***
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

Quote Originally Posted by SmarT View Post
    just ban his ***
    No, I don't advocate banning, just stop his finishing up top. Which I could do at any time. but I choose not to play that way. I like playing with competition and trying to better my game against those that play ethically, but there are some that have no sense of ethics.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    No, I don't advocate banning, just stop his finishing up top. Which I could do at any time. but I choose not to play that way. I like playing with competition and trying to better my game against those that play ethically, but there are some that have no sense of ethics.
    Do you read anything you type? like for real, at all? that doesn't make any sense. If he finishes up top, then your all beat. Play better. How can you tell new people coming into the game " Yeah, thats Kannman, but we won't let him stay up top, we are crushing your hopes and dreams now saying you will never get up there"

Don't be stupid
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

Quote Originally Posted by Guy77 View Post
    Do you read anything you type? like for real, at all? that doesn't make any sense. If he finishes up top, then your all beat. Play better. How can you tell new people coming into the game " Yeah, thats Kannman, but we won't let him stay up top, we are crushing your hopes and dreams now saying you will never get up there"

Don't be stupid
    I actually expected more, I was referring to the entire thread not what you see as the point of it, but I forget who I am answering to, If you read the entire thread, you will then see the point. Take your head out of your *** and realize the topic of this thread rather than rant over your own inadequacies.

if i was ranting over my own inadequicies i would talk about how small my pen is, or possibly why i have no hair. I am ranting about you, more or less, and your moronic, yet encouragable opinions. I happen to feel everyone has one, but nobody likes any but their own. So this makes for such great argument and debate and just chaos on the forums, that i post anyway, further aggrivating some, and entralling others.

Besides, i am way too lazy to read the thread............ not gonna happen =P
    And Shepards We Shall Be

Then you show your ignorance for all the community to see. Not my problem. If youwant to just ***** for the sake of *****ing then all is good, but it just shows you just post for the sake of being ignorant.

For the sake of not know or being untrained? that for sure does not make sense, but ok
    And Shepards We Shall Be

I kept quiet in this thread but now ill voice my opinion.
    @ Raul we dont care if we cant stand alone against LOR its the principal of the matter do you not think we allready now this its 31 against 12 i dont know about you but thats 3-1 in my book or **** close to it.

@Dogma i agree with you 100% until the entire community gets sick of LOR's antics LOR will be pushing people around alot of you went ape **** on what THIK stood for but yet you let LOR get away with murder are you ****ing kidding me?

@ Guy77 please dont post like a dumbass on 1 post in a thread unless you read the whole thing and know whats goin on it makes you look like an idiot.

@chris If nobody wants to stand against LOR with us i guess we go down in a blaze of glory well I for one am all for it atleast its close to the end and i wont have to wrry about restarting 3 or 4 times before set ends.

Jets are feuled and ready napalm is loaded i hope it dont come to that but if it does yea well.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!