Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: LoR Politics

kill them all? whats there to think?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Well WLF can war AF whenever they feel to, we didnt had a nap with them, and well this LOR vs SC thing is SCs problem not WLF...About this game losing members, yeah, i lost 3 new incomers because you striked me and killed everyone, when we did nothing to you or SC, but ohh well
    You lost 3 members because of your incompetence. You asked us to war you by sending a disrespectfull message. So you have to look to yourself for that!

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    This is what i wanted to hear, Ill respect you if you fight LOR alone, its not stupid and talks well of ur bravery in battle, but dont cry over forums saying lor broke a treaty and that you rally all nations to help stop them from this attitudes, if u will war, war alone, they did break ur nap, just as SC broke mine, just face it, and do things alone, cause SC couldnt even beat AF alone, they needed to bring WLF tooo....
    LMAO, either of us could have beatten AF alone. What have AF done? So far they have hit USA who had already been hit and they have hit a very dissapointingly weak DaK. I rekon UFS could have given you a good run

Quote Originally Posted by z75 View Post
    Wooooooohoooooo

Some action at last!! I'd love to war again!! Show me how's to run a 4th Restart... bad thing AF is not involved
    maybe LoR should have convinced you guys to hit 1st then they follow up, again