Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: To ALL Nation Leaders!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy77 View Post
    Pot calling the kettle black?

Anyway, here is what i think about the actual idea

Good, in theory, much like communism. Now, lets discuss ways to actually have this make sense. First, have the community vote on this issue. Should a " conference be held" type of poll question that must be answered before your first turn can be played. If Yes, we must have people vote on who is a leader of a nation, and who is not. I consider myself one, but alot of people do not consider me one at all. So we would have to have another mandatory vote on what constitutes a "leader" what is the max number of leaders per nation, etc..... Now i know this all sounds difficult and everyone is super lazy, i get it, but it would definitly add a new swing to this game. Which is what we may just need. Thirdly, we have the leader discuss every blackwater mentioned.

1. Treaties/Alliances
    2. Wars carrying over to another set due to grudges.
    3. Player base and ways to increase it, not decrease.

These are the ones originally posted. Now, there are people who should have a final say. Mr. President has done a great job and would have a major role in shaping this " conference" of the greats. He would appoint mods for the conference and also have a say of his own. He may appoint someone a leader if other wise that person had been voted not a leader. Bear with me, its like being able to pardon someone, but by making them a leader. IE: " Yo pres i have been a leader like 3 times d00d, can you say I'm legit" ( to kinda actually explaining what i am trying to say) He would probably say no, and why he is saying no. ( I know you like to have your long monologues Pres, don't worry, now its on a much more personal level and you can have like 1000 of them) Or Someone says " Hey, i have co-led for 7 sets behind DBoz i think i can help represent WLF" Pres could say " sure, and why.... etc.... bla bla bla" awesome.

So now that we have our participants and our rules, we move on. Is there a limit on each nation. For example 2 per nation. If under 10 people, one per nation. OR for under 5 people, only 1 leader. That way we can keep the same standards for what is considered a nation. Now everything would be discussed by all the leaders, and eventually vote on something to be done. we all agree, bla bla bla.

However, i do not think it will work as treaties have been made in the past. They don't really hold, or someone back stabs. Which would basically be what happens with the new treaties. However, if people actually take them semi-seriously then it could add bigger wars, and bigger netting opportunities. However, this does not help with any " suicide" problem we may be having.

I strongly believe that things like this should be argued and discussed, and we would probably have to have a community wide vote for if we should actually do this ****. Or it could be implemented, and BAM its over. *sigh* we should really take the design idea of allies / war targets to what the original nation wars was like. So it would make a nap basically, and things like that. Could just make the whole system alot easier. However not the exchange of units, its like donating, but worse.
    One of the ppl I was referring to. Need I say more?

Dogma i actually make a semi-serious post and thats all you have to say? of course memebers of our community are going to leave. When the so called " respected" community memebers go around and downtrod other memebers, if you will. It is a ridiculous anecdote that i think you have just taken on too far.

How is what your saying on topic? at least i had a post that was real on topic, but now, i am forced to spam this poor thread, and then the attention will go from " hey a reall good idea thats been beaten around the bush to" Dogma and Guy don't like each other. You know you don't want that, and to answer your question. If you delete and kill yourself you do "NOT" get the bounty =P
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

The pot calling the kettle black?? WTF was that?

Yeah I disagree with your and Lor's tactics, so what you still gonna suicide me set after set after set? like you said 4 sets ago? I am only going by your and Lor's history.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Sorry but you have a certain group of ppl that think their fun is more important than anyone elses and they have no regard for anyone else but themselves. There are selfish ppl here who think that simply because they have the numbers to do as they please, no one else matters. It was that way in the old game and they have decidedd that their agenda trumps everyone else. So I don't see it changing till the entire community decides to ride their asses again just like was done in the old game. The Axis was beaten before and can be beat again, but until the entire comunity decides enough is enough, then it will continue and they don't give a **** about growing our game, they only care for themselves.

I have not mentioned any names, but you know who I am talking to.
    And it's selfish of others to say that people shouldn't war when they want to. We play the game one way, and we're selfish and people quit. We play it your way, and you're selfish and people quit.

There will be no magical number that the game will attain when people can start playing the game as intended. The game has to be played the way it is set up, or what's the point in playing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    And it's selfish of others to say that people shouldn't war when they want to. We play the game one way, and we're selfish and people quit. We play it your way, and you're selfish and people quit.

There will be no magical number that the game will attain when people can start playing the game as intended. The game has to be played the way it is set up, or what's the point in playing?
    So when you are the only nation playing, have fun with that

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    So when you are the only nation playing, have fun with that
    Maybe we need to change the game then. We're playing it within the bounds of the game that is made. If we don't play the way we like, we'll have members quit. Then you guys will be the only nation left...
    Nevermore.

First of all, i have never suicided on anyone, and neither has lor. If a nation can even suicide someone.

So i am not sure what history your talking about, so lets get with it. I've always respected my treaties and alliances. I have never once turned agaisnt an ally in a battle. I never said i have always been fair. And i certainly don't think some things done to me were fair. So what, i move on. I said i would kill people because you are a coward. I never said i would suicide you. I killed those people, so the deed was done, i'm over it.
    And Shepards We Shall Be

Quote Originally Posted by Guy77 View Post
    First of all, i have never suicided on anyone, and neither has lor. If a nation can even suicide someone.

So i am not sure what history your talking about, so lets get with it. I've always respected my treaties and alliances. I have never once turned agaisnt an ally in a battle. I never said i have always been fair. And i certainly don't think some things done to me were fair. So what, i move on. I said i would kill people because you are a coward. I never said i would suicide you. I killed those people, so the deed was done, i'm over it.
    I'm a coward???

Dogma(#142)
    Everlasting Gobstopper

Come get me big boy.

First of all, that was like 4 sets ago, like you said.

Secondly, i gave you more gb, your welcome

=) Now can we get back on topic?
    And Shepards We Shall Be

What?!?!?1

You can't un-hijack this thread Guy!