Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: To ALL Nation Leaders!!

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Nation-Wars is a free, multiplayer, turn based strategy game where you will compete with hundreds of other players to achieve world dominance. Team up with other members to form a nation and become an unstoppable force. Whether you become a peaceful farming community or an industrial WAR machine the choice is yours, but remember that dominance always comes with a price... are you ready to start your journey?
    yea, we call that marketing.
    Its not suppsoed to be taken literaly, or do you think all farming nations are peacefull? And withe industrial war machine, its likely to be a reference to the indy strate which does in fact consits of building weaponry.
    And i'm pretty sure noone ever achived dominance throuhg war.

Thats the HOME PAGE statement when you are about to sign in or sign up,
    my subconscious gets the WAR WAR WAR message more than a couple of times, should that be changed? Unstoppable Force of what? of netting? How can you stop someone netting? Warring him. Everything is related to war so I think thats the main purpose of the game.
    what you quoted says war only once... so youR'E a fool for marketing.

and yes, you can stop someone from netting by warring, as i said its a TOOL.

And if warrign was really theh prupose of the game, why is it that the ones that played the game fro mthe beginning on pretty much all insist that its not about war?
    Saying the game is about war is jsut some jsutification by some people who want to ruin other peoples set. I don'T think anyone seriuosly put this as an argument untill 4 years or so after the game was created...

But if you think you know the game better than those who created it and those who have been around for over 6 years...

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by z75 View Post
    Now if you look into Earth 2025 Home Page's statement is less agressive and war supporting than ours (Nation-Wars)
    That jsut makes my point doesn't it?

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post
    yea, we call that marketing.
    Its not suppsoed to be taken literaly, or do you think all farming nations are peacefull? And withe industrial war machine, its likely to be a reference to the indy strate which does in fact consits of building weaponry.
    And i'm pretty sure noone ever achived dominance throuhg war.

what you quoted says war only once... so youR'E a fool for marketing.

and yes, you can stop someone from netting by warring, as i said its a TOOL.

And if warrign was really theh prupose of the game, why is it that the ones that played the game fro mthe beginning on pretty much all insist that its not about war?
    Saying the game is about war is jsut some jsutification by some people who want to ruin other peoples set. I don'T think anyone seriuosly put this as an argument untill 4 years or so after the game was created...

But if you think you know the game better than those who created it and those who have been around for over 6 years...

LOL you went agressive! I never said that or anything that could be taken that way, I just wanted to make clear for me if its about warring or about netting because I really buy everything that is well marketed and this got me so marketing is right.
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

what a shame the same argument we have had since 2004.

The ultimate goal is the get the highest networth sillies. BY ANY MEANS NEEDED! now if you dont gain better NW then I guess you hvae no business warring then do you.

or if you are in second place and need to get first place I guess you better war first place, NOT TENTH!

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    what a shame the same argument we have had since 2004.

The ultimate goal is the get the highest networth sillies. BY ANY MEANS NEEDED! now if you dont gain better NW then I guess you hvae no business warring then do you.

or if you are in second place and need to get first place I guess you better war first place, NOT TENTH!

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

KLL if u want to war, its ok, we war lovers ahve nothing againts you netting, but we can war whenever we want or die trying it, its as stupid as we warrers telling others you need to war all the time, then we will have no netters to kill =(
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    KLL if u want to war, its ok, we war lovers ahve nothing againts you netting, but we can war whenever we want or die trying it, its as stupid as we warrers telling others you need to war all the time, then we will have no netters to kill =(
    well some people around here *cough*LOR*cough* or *cough*AF*cough* think they need some prey to pick upon set after set....

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

does that mean your voulenteering KLL?
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    We did that last set, but I can see thatone set won't do it. Has been done before, I guess it can happen again.

....... and still waiting for someone to step in and stop lor.............

Kill the head, the body will die..maybe if the head keeps getting killed things would change