Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: To ALL Nation Leaders!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Well some nations if didnt warred, will get their set ruin, so its just a different point of view, , so the real soultion is, everyone do whatever they want to, and those against it do something about it, like it has been done since ever, but crying that everyone must net its stupid, believe the day that happens, the game will actually die...

man, this isnt about years, this is about what each of us want, if Rafael likes this game for the warring, its ok, and if you are a netting sheep its ok too, everyone can play this game as they want to, if your not ok with warring, then go to another text base game where instead of infantry you build lawyers, intead of tanks you build buses, instead of jets you build commercial airplanes and isntead of spies you build soccer players, and create a good standing community of capitalism and how you can build a good looking netting nation with farms and ports =)...to make it easier you can play Sim City, you have aliens visits there too =)

I learned this game warring, I dont know how the fcuk to net High as Kanny and those guys, I really find exciting warring, When AF warred, we were Lower than DAK and we wanted a try to them, is that ok? we wanted to get Higher than them, we cant net, we kill... as you stated... But when WLF & SC hit, what? they wanted to get over us? Gangbanging US? Thats just not even a bit fair. So... I havent sit and talked with vets to talk and explain me what is the game about, I just see that SC and WLF raped us because of the FUN of it and I learn in that school, KILL FOR FUN, now how can I learn the Politics and Diplomacy most of you prophetize but never put in practice. Its like seeing a sick doctor, or a fat nutritionist. The only guys that can be exception to this rule is Mr. Pres standing for USA, Dboz for WLF, sometimes Raul standing for AF (at least from my point of view).

I hate The SIMs because its too boring and I hate Age of Empires because they always kill me fast, thats why I play Nation Wars.

So we must stop |3itching and do whatever we want, so that game is likeable and enyojing for all.

PS. Raul I love you.
    PS2 Tell Gemini He's gay for not restarting
    PS3 If someone does not agree with me just fcuk off i dont care.
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

when sc and wlf hit you they had like 2 more members than you... woudlnt consider THAT much of a gangbang... i mean them getting FS automatically messes u up no matter what size your nation unless you have multiple times their number
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    when sc and wlf hit you they had like 2 more members than you... woudlnt consider THAT much of a gangbang... i mean them getting FS automatically messes u up no matter what size your nation unless you have multiple times their number
    then everyone stop doing weak individual tags that cant war alone and just create one united =)
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Some of us do "weak" Individual tags just t o be left alone and try and play our own way, and not bother anyone, but that isn't possible as there is always someone that has to tyr and invoke thier own fun on others. So don't even try that one.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    this is very well said.

Nation wars is not a game of war, as world of war was a game of war.

some nations can net, only because they are good enuf that opponents know if they war, it will be hard.

U have to know how to war well, before u can attempt to become a dominant net nation.

U have to be at all times prepared for war.

thats why the game is hard and exciteing.

Z
    Z i really wish i could give you rep for this post but i gave you rep a few hours ago for your avatar so would someone please give this man a bit of rep for this fine explanation
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

then everyone stop doing weak individual tags that cant war alone and just create one united =)
    And this months winner is.......drum roll plz...........RAUL

for being absolutely ignorant in his statments and unthoughtful in the growth of the community.....
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 08-25-2008 at 10:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Some of us do "weak" Individual tags just t o be left alone and try and play our own way, and not bother anyone, but that isn't possible as there is always someone that has to tyr and invoke thier own fun on others. So don't even try that one.
    yeah like SC and WLF did on us
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    And this months winner is.......drum roll plz...........RAUL

for being absolutely ignorant in his statments and unthoughtful in the growth of the community.....
    =). well, about weak tags, AF is weak, , but iam not crying when they war me, i just war, and peacefull small tags are good as well, my meaning of weak tags are those tags that provoke, war, and then start crying when they cant win....

AF is not strong at all, and yet we counterstrike a much stronger SC-WLF alliance and killed who we can, and we ended the war when we decided to...I did came to forums. but mainly because chris betrayed me, but that wont stop me from doing a stand, and from AF stands, you can tell me better , I never step back..Death and Glory =)
    Last edited by Raul; 08-25-2008 at 10:57.
    The Flying Circus

[LOR 2018]

=). well, about weak tags, AF is weak, , but iam not crying when they war me, i just war, and peacefull small tags are good as well, my meaning of weak tags are those tags that provoke, war, and then start crying when they cant win....

AF is not strong at all, and yet we counterstrike a much stronger SC-WLF alliance and killed who we can, and we ended the war when we decided to...I did came to forums. but mainly because chris betrayed me, but that wont stop me from doing a stand, and from AF stands, you can tell me better , I never step back..Death and Glory =)
    are you not F'ing getting it? DO NOT WAR unless it advances you in the nation scores page. That is the only real reason to war. If you war any other nation for any other reason that does not want to war you are being a jerkoff!

When I warred you in WOW it was wrong, and I should not have done it because it did not advance me any further. Remember how pissed you were for days? Yah you came around, but you know what, not everyone would come around. I warred you for no good reason, and you were pissed. Alot of people would have quit. I am glad you didnt, and fought back, but not everyone would do that.

yeah like SC and WLF did on us
    You have some nerve dont you.... AF is **** AF is the RAF of NW.... ur nation is crap u get a few viets and some states from LOR and u think ur nation is worht the **** on ur shoe? are u serious..... you know wat i take back my statement about RAF ur not even on their lvl.....