Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: To ALL Nation Leaders!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    =). well, about weak tags, AF is weak, , but iam not crying when they war me, i just war, and peacefull small tags are good as well, my meaning of weak tags are those tags that provoke, war, and then start crying when they cant win....

AF is not strong at all, and yet we counterstrike a much stronger SC-WLF alliance and killed who we can, and we ended the war when we decided to...I did came to forums. but mainly because chris betrayed me, but that wont stop me from doing a stand, and from AF stands, you can tell me better , I never step back..Death and Glory =)
    WTF are u smoking... u didnt end the war we wanted to move on to another target so we offered u peace.... Dude once u got FS u said u quit... that counts as crying and beign a ***** in my book

Quote Originally Posted by z75 View Post
    I learned this game warring, I dont know how the fcuk to net High as Kanny and those guys, I really find exciting warring, When AF warred, we were Lower than DAK and we wanted a try to them, is that ok? we wanted to get Higher than them, we cant net, we kill... as you stated... But when WLF & SC hit, what? they wanted to get over us? Gangbanging US? Thats just not even a bit fair. So... I havent sit and talked with vets to talk and explain me what is the game about, I just see that SC and WLF raped us because of the FUN of it and I learn in that school, KILL FOR FUN, now how can I learn the Politics and Diplomacy most of you prophetize but never put in practice. Its like seeing a sick doctor, or a fat nutritionist. The only guys that can be exception to this rule is Mr. Pres standing for USA, Dboz for WLF, sometimes Raul standing for AF (at least from my point of view).

I hate The SIMs because its too boring and I hate Age of Empires because they always kill me fast, thats why I play Nation Wars.

So we must stop |3itching and do whatever we want, so that game is likeable and enyojing for all.

PS. Raul I love you.
    PS2 Tell Gemini He's gay for not restarting
    PS3 If someone does not agree with me just fcuk off i dont care.
    We raped u coz RAUl is a **** for brains and thinks he can go around and threaten the integrity of other nations

First let me say i didnt agree with warring AF but as far as the gangbang theory are you ****ing kidding me.
    member count and networth of SC and WLF combined was just about the same as AF.
    Second I wasnt overly fond of the fact of us trying to war LOR as i stated in a previous post i stand by chris's decision 100% not to let LOR have the DAK restarts and would have gone to war over that had they come and killed em while they were in SC.
    I am dead now and you know what itll be what 6 days till the new set i cant wait.
    start over fresh and new and hopefully just net peacefully unless provoked which i hope doesnt happen but who knows in this game.

Last and certainly not least Nice kill on me fellas took you over an hour tho wish i could have logged on from work when i normally do you gave me ample time to stop you but alas i could not fine kill.

Have a nice day all.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    WTF are u smoking... u didnt end the war we wanted to move on to another target so we offered u peace.... Dude once u got FS u said u quit... that counts as crying and beign a ***** in my book
    that was a joke =(. just wanted everyone going please dont leave, or ur a *****! =P, and well about ending the war, we both agreed on it, i told them to either get peace before 12 pm or ill be a pain in the *** restarting all set =D. That will ruin both nations plans xD

whatever i did smoke weed yesterday =P
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    are you not F'ing getting it? DO NOT WAR unless it advances you in the nation scores page. That is the only real reason to war. If you war any other nation for any other reason that does not want to war you are being a jerkoff!

When I warred you in WOW it was wrong, and I should not have done it because it did not advance me any further. Remember how pissed you were for days? Yah you came around, but you know what, not everyone would come around. I warred you for no good reason, and you were pissed. Alot of people would have quit. I am glad you didnt, and fought back, but not everyone would do that.
    i agree with this =)
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR 2018]

You have some nerve dont you.... AF is **** AF is the RAF of NW.... ur nation is crap u get a few viets and some states from LOR and u think ur nation is worht the **** on ur shoe? are u serious..... you know wat i take back my statement about RAF ur not even on their lvl.....
    well, all the dead WLF states we achieved were pure AF with the exception of Hien... And well few vets? thats the point of recruiting =P
    The Flying Circus

[LOR 2018]

yea coz thats all that was left..... dont worry Raul Restarting is fun

We raped u coz RAUl is a **** for brains and thinks he can go around and threaten the integrity of other nations
    I never cryied about getting killed in fact i enjoy it.
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

yea coz thats all that was left..... dont worry Raul Restarting is fun
    Hell yeah!
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

Quote Originally Posted by z75 View Post
    I never cryied about getting killed in fact i enjoy it.
    *note to self, kill 6th inferno to make him happy.*