Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question about bounties

Default question about bounties

are you guys really serious about bounties, or are they just jokes? If your serious we can expand on the idea and make them more official? If not just let me know. If they are not serious then they are just a bunch of spam right?

i cannot speak for the entire community when they set bounties, but i am pretty sure i can speak for myself.

My bounty is completley serious. My bounty will be paid in full when i have proof of a job completed. Which will probably just be me looking at GE and confirming =)

I am pretty sure k9's are serious as well ( he has the freakin money)

now the 1 / 2 credit ones, prolly are not serious, but i think we should possibly discuss bounties more
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

Quote Originally Posted by Guy77 View Post
    i cannot speak for the entire community when they set bounties, but i am pretty sure i can speak for myself.

My bounty is completley serious. My bounty will be paid in full when i have proof of a job completed. Which will probably just be me looking at GE and confirming =)

I am pretty sure k9's are serious as well ( he has the freakin money)

now the 1 / 2 credit ones, prolly are not serious, but i think we should possibly discuss bounties more

I got paid 500k Credits from k9 for taking a DAK state.
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

I claimed two bounties for killing Dak states off him.

I as well claimed a bounty for killing a DaK leader ( Recca)

So as you can see, they are serious bounties, and this is a serious thread =)
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

what do you think of the idea of setting up a bounty system which gives a list of all bounties the payouts etc... every set and then its wiped clean for the next set.

there would be organization, one thread for all, and minimums so 1 credit wouldnt cut it. Something like 500.000 for a state in a certain nation and 1M for a specific state?

If they are going to rreally be used then we might as well organize them so we dont have 10 threads with different bounties.

we could have a most wanted list etc....

it could really really suck, or be kinda cool.

my bounty is serious i got the credits to pay out if u dont belive me ask mr p. me and mr p have a what i think over a billion credits combied maby even 1.5 billion. but i dont post mine in threads i see no need to i just put them in my signature and update it when i need to

ps my bounty on silvers head will be doubling on the last day if it aready hasnt been collected

I like the idea, I also like the idea of paying extra to keep your identity a secret, but for people like k959 this wouldn't really faze them...

... whats that suppost to mean.. not that i really care... if i die in the game oh well i got school and work to deal with right now... this is just to have some fun when i have free time... and fun i am having

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

personally i don't really fancy the idea of gettign kileld while i got a good set because some joker thinks its funny to pay someone a couple of million of virtual credits to kill me, jsut because he got landraped, had a bad dy, has too much money or jsut wants to piss someone off.
    i'd get it if it was real money, but i really can't see how this will not get abused.

people pay money for this game and if they get kileld over and over by some headhunter.. well thats jsut a$$holeish

edit: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=3028 is a great example

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas