Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: LOR -vs- SC

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    I think the reason was:

Kanman cancels NAP with SC.
    Chris posts thread saying how he will war LoR because of it and invites other nations to join in.
    SC and LoR store turns and jets.
    Failed spy ops from SC.
    War declaration
    How about, Spy Ops kill James, Devil and Chris talk, Devil is outvoted to stop war and now were here

Hey, thats just what I saw from my 'outsider' point of view. I'm just a regular inactive member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

This war is ridiculous. LoR out numbers this nation 3 to 1.

And also to break a NAP for no reason. And you also claim Devil was gone for the rest of the set, but yet i have seen him log in every day.

There are 4 days left in the set. You couldn't hold true to your word for 4 more days?

USA will now consider there NAP with LoR null and void. And i have to say i'm not happy over these turns of events.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Yes, you are correct. LoR should have waited for SC to declare war first. Because their 13 states with 300 turns and 10m jets + with a FS would have made atleast the war close to even
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

or maybe... just maybe LoR shouldn't have dropped a NAP for no real reason... The they wouldn't have had to worry about the stocked turns and jets.
    Last edited by Mr President; 08-23-2008 at 22:10.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Missionary Guest

what reason was given from dropping the nap?

Wow 3-1 odd you guys can handle that right you shouldnt need any outside help should you.
    Maybe what you can do if you need help is put a bounty on those of us left.
    I sit here typing this about as angry as one man can be about a game.
    Im more pissed off about the inactiveness in the nation more than i am about being killed by a nation with 3 times the members and 6 times the networth.
    I have a word that comes to mind its CHEESE wow you guys take the cake i hope you kill me soon so i dont have to worry about logging in till the next set starts.
    Wow this set sucked all around.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Yes, you are correct. LoR should have waited for SC to declare war first. Because their 13 states with 300 turns and 10m jets + with a FS would have made atleast the war close to even
    13 states with 10m+ jets??

2 left before lor dec to rejoin dak since they restarted in sc

3-4 of the remaining 11 were also restarts in sc... non of which had clsoe to 10m jets
    Dak at heart

9.691.256 Level:8 prob shouldnt post this but no tlike i am gonna survive the night close to 10 mill jets and a restart
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    This war is ridiculous. LoR out numbers this nation 3 to 1.

And also to break a NAP for no reason. And you also claim Devil was gone for the rest of the set, but yet i have seen him log in every day.

There are 4 days left in the set. You couldn't hold true to your word for 4 more days?

USA will now consider there NAP with LoR null and void. And i have to say i'm not happy over these turns of events.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. President
    or maybe... just maybe LoR shouldn't have dropped a NAP for no real reason... The they wouldn't have had to worry about the stocked turns and jets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Missionary
    what reason was given from dropping the nap?
    There was no official LOR/SC nap. Chris had one with me, but I was not leading this set--Kanny and Devil are, and so all agreements that I made were null and void unless Kanny and Devil have the same gameplan that I had.
    Last edited by pron; 08-23-2008 at 23:57.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.