Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: sign the petition to impeach bush!

lmao
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

first off, nobody is going to spend 2 hours reading your copy paste. I have no life and even I'm not going to waste my time on that crap. . Secondly, it's not all of Bush's fault, but he has made his share of mistakes. You can't possibly say everything is his fault though. I read the first paragraph of your long post and there was already stuffI saw that was untrue.

* Iraq had not “demonstrated capability and willingness to use weapons of mass destruction. . .”
    Uhhh.... maybe you haven't seen the pictures of the mass graves of Kurds and expirements on dogs with chemical gas... but yes they had demostrated capability and willingness to use chemical weapons. Anyway, point being, we are over there to get the terrorists. The terrorists are not confined to be in just Afghanistan. They are in multiple countries, and we need to go after them. So, hold your horses for 4 months, Bush will be gone and you can let out a little cheer if you want.
    Last edited by ooga booga; 08-25-2008 at 17:42.

Quote Originally Posted by SmarT View Post
    did not do anything wrong? our you crazy
    You could have just posted the link.... but where did I say he didn't do anything wrong?

i miss read btw there was no Al qaeda in Iraq until we went in and took out Saddam. that is a fact and if you read that post, it is not my words but one of our us reps. everything in that post is true and the point is not oh its over anyways, we need to hold him accountable to the Constitution. **** everything else. they swore an oath to uphold it, i expect them to. and for those who dont wanna believe anything i just posted, maybe u should pick up some books and do some research and i will take the opinion of a Constitutional law judge or lawyer over yours sorry but they spent years studying that ****.
    Nation Wars-

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

Quote Originally Posted by SmarT View Post
    i miss read btw there was no Al qaeda in Iraq until we went in and took out Saddam. that is a fact and if you read that post, it is not my words but one of our us reps. everything in that post is true and the point is not oh its over anyways, we need to hold him accountable to the Constitution. **** everything else. they swore an oath to uphold it, i expect them to. and for those who dont wanna believe anything i just posted, maybe u should pick up some books and do some research and i will take the opinion of a Constitutional law judge or lawyer over yours sorry but they spent years studying that ****.
    i doubt many people actually read your liberal propaganda...

/joke about the propaganda...

i try to work with the truth
    Nation Wars-