Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Killing Raul :(

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

if you guys were seriuos aobut kiloing him, you'd have brute forced it... jsut AAed and ARed him till he was out of turns to stonewall with.

and about the grab thing, personaly i wouldn't really mind if that happened to me, i know pretty well how desperate you are at like 500 land to get any grab.. if you'Re seconds away from death, you don't spend too much time on target picking.

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post
    if you guys were seriuos aobut kiloing him, you'd have brute forced it... jsut AAed and ARed him till he was out of turns to stonewall with.

and about the grab thing, personaly i wouldn't really mind if that happened to me, i know pretty well how desperate you are at like 500 land to get any grab.. if you'Re seconds away from death, you don't spend too much time on target picking.
    Exactly, you pick the state which will give you the most land. If you are low on turns, have to re-up your readiness to 100%, then grab and you are close to death, you want the most land for least amount of readiness loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Exactly, you pick the state which will give you the most land. If you are low on turns, have to re-up your readiness to 100%, then grab and you are close to death, you want the most land for least amount of readiness loss.
    well actzualy chances are you won't eve nhave time to look for a decent grab in first palce

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

Just hit the state with the most amount of land with half your networth
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post
    well actzualy chances are you won't eve nhave time to look for a decent grab in first palce
    He hit a WLF member just a minute after he hit the USA one. Obviously he could have hit the WLF member first.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    He hit a WLF member just a minute after he hit the USA one. Obviously he could have hit the WLF member first.
    Thats when desperation ends and reason comes into play, picking nicely a target.
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

Missionary Guest

he hit the USA member for 2.3k land then hit the WLF member for 1.5k land 8mins 26 seconds later. i would have also gone with the USA member 1st. plus he didnt landdrop so there is no problem here.

He takes his first grab on USA when there are plenty of WLF targets??? Well I know what I'm doing next set. You really have changed Raul. Tis a shame to see a once decent plalyer turn to scum.
    just curious when that was? or was there another raul???

most likely panicked and hit who ever.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    most likely panicked and hit who ever.
    Who wouldnt? It was a very well nice planned strike, multiple arring states, they ate land as raging apes... I'd have panicked too.
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

Quote Originally Posted by z75 View Post
    Who wouldnt? It was a very well nice planned strike, multiple arring states, they ate land as raging apes... I'd have panicked too.
    I like u Z u should take over of AF