Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello and Bonjour

good. my ancestors are French/Canadian. I am a cajun here is SW louisiana.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

A good francophone kid!
    I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, and free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.

not a kid old as dirt. in fact i believe I am the third oldest here.

I might give you a run for that title.....37 here! I'm getting old and grey.
    I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, and free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.

canadian you should hook up wiht ranger and learn how to play. he is in a good nation.

..now...how do I play a game in the arcade?

...........Must debunk the pacman "champ"

i will be 39 next month. Dogma is early to mid 40's. I wont mention who is second...its only a few days difference but I might get my butt kicked if i mention the name

I am 4th or 5th then im 34 ill be 35.O and btw welcome aboard canadian if you wanna war join LOR and be hated by most if you wanna net peacefully you have a few more options and you will be hated by alot less people.If you wanna net then feel free to join the small nation of GRIM next set.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Hello,, qesque open qesque toe!

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by canadian1971 View Post
    that was just me playing around with some of the features....had no real intent on starting a nation myself....hell i can't even figure out how to attack someone. I have infact deleted that nation.

Which way to the guide?
    In the game or even on the login page there is a tab called Manual that will help you understand some things about the game. Your best manual is to join a nation and have them show you the way. You will pick it up much faster. Everyone has there own opinion on which nation is best, but ALL the nations in this game will help you learn the game.

Whats the difference between Resurrection and Vendetta? How long do the rounds last? Is war an option that can be turned off and on?

Im trying to get a few friends from another nation sim game to come over here and try this one....the more info I can give them the better.

Also...feel free to throw links at me that answer those questions....cheers.
    Resurrection is the main game server. It's the one most play. It has rules and guidelines that you follow. There is more politics in Resurrection.

Vendetta is a chaos server. Which means anything goes. No rules no nothing. You make some states and fend for yourself. Kill Kill Kill!

Resurrection rounds last 27 days. 1 turn per 10 min.

Vendetta rounds last 14 days and 1 turn per 5 min. (more fast paced)

Your best bet for now is to join Resurrection and learn some of the game and then go to Vendetta.

..now...how do I play a game in the arcade?

...........Must debunk the pacman "champ"
    In the forums there is a link in the top nav bar called Arcade. Click on that and you'll be in..

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    i will be 39 next month. Dogma is early to mid 40's. I wont mention who is second...its only a few days difference but I might get my butt kicked if i mention the name
    hmmm i wonder who you are speaking about... Anyway, i'm 21

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"