Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: McCain's VP

Default McCain's VP

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/29/palin.bio/

As a liberal, I am amused. From a neutral point of view of your northern neighbour, I am nervous as hell. If McCain has health problems as President (age, past cancer, etc), the person who is a step away is a woman with a journalism degree, Miss Alaska, mayor and city councilor of a town of 9000 and governor of Alaska for 2 years?? This is simply ridiculous.

Atleast she likes guns, supports teaching creationism in school and is anti-abortion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

they are trying to pull the women voters maybe they didnt release that most of the women that voted for hillory were democrats that wouldnt vote for McSain
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

I personally think it was a brillant move for McCain.. She supports the US becoming less dependant on foreign oil and fighting to allow the US to tap into our own reserves..

I support her ideas 100%

I definitely think it was an interesting pick. I can't believe that she has nothing at all to offer, otherwise the campaign wouldn't have picked her. I'll be interested to see how this develops

Plus she is a total MILF
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    Plus she is a total MILF

BB Guest

I think its great... Very smart move on McCains part. It will get him the votes Hillary was gunning for.... I also love the way she was not put out to be a front runner for the position so it threw everyone off guard..... I think its a good thing way to go

Shot himself in the foot, cut off his nose dispite his face!

I dont care if Jesus Christ himself is the VP I am voting for the democrat nominee.

I wont make the same mistake I made in the past by voting for bush over gore. Life has been nothing but more difficult since.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/29/palin.bio/

As a liberal, I am amused. From a neutral point of view of your northern neighbour, I am nervous as hell. If McCain has health problems as President (age, past cancer, etc), the person who is a step away is a woman with a journalism degree, Miss Alaska, mayor and city councilor of a town of 9000 and governor of Alaska for 2 years?? This is simply ridiculous.

Atleast she likes guns, supports teaching creationism in school and is anti-abortion.
    i am equally amused xavy Picking first a woman not that im sexest but heres where im going with it if mcain thinks hes going to get woman who are still undecided or democrats then hes wrong woman arnt really that stupid these days. Other than that its just down right stupid for mcain to pick the govoner with the least foreign policy experience so the whole experience thing is out the window hes got nothing on Obama with that one any more.

But here the kicker why Mcain would chose some one whos under investigation by her own state is simply ridiculous

@BB theres no possible way that some one who was Democratic and voted for Hillary is just going to vote for a Republican president cause the VP is a woman unless there very stupid.

@Disorder your right she does want to tap into Alaska's oil but that just means that all the environmentalists are now against Mcain and im sure that there are more environmentalists than there are ppl who will just vote to lower there heating bill by 10$
    Last edited by Mrmcjoey15; 08-30-2008 at 11:35.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

they will most likly tear her apart and she will become a marder of sorts...

I do think she is beautiful....