Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Couple of New implements

Default Couple of New implements

First, as some of you may have already noticed, in a nation overview (when ppl click on your tag from the scores page) there is a new quick stats box which gives.... well.... quick stats ..

I have also finished the script to allow nation leaders to upload a URL for a nation banner. These images must be hosted on another site. Once you have it hosted, you simply upload the URL and it will be displayed on your nation view.

There will be a limit on how large of a pic you can have as well as rules for appropriate banners to be displayed.

Any nation that abuses this will receive a harsh punishment. The nation will be destroyed and all the members with the priv to upload the URL will be banned. Even if you were not the one who did it... So please use this nice new feature the way it was intended to be used for.

The script has been made. I'm just running some tests on it. So it's not implemented yet, but should be by tuesday at the latest.

enjoy!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I think that is cool

Crimson Shadow Guest

cool, thanks mr p

pcgluva Guest

me and chriss have some good dieas =]

The game is getting better and better! Good Job!

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

Nation Leaders can now upload a banner for the nation. A strict 600x100 limit is set in place, So please follow it.

Only Nation leaders can upload banners! (you'll see a new tab next to nation setup called "Nation Banners"

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post

In reply to this. Just about everything on that list was been completed. The scores pages are almost ready for testing and then will be releases. And the tournament server is ready to roll. I will pick an opening weekend soon to start it.

As for the random factors for spies, again that is still being worked on. These things take time to test prior to being released on the main game to be tested even more. We are moving ahead.. Perhaps not as fast as some would like, but i'm to blame for that. I refuse to make to many changes to fast without properly testing and making sure these changes are 100% accepted.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Mr President; 08-31-2008 at 22:04.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Nation Leaders can now upload a banner for the nation. A strict 600x100 limit is set in place, So please follow it.

Only Nation leaders can upload banners! (you'll see a new tab next to nation setup called "Nation Banners"

In reply to this. Just about everything on that list was been completed. The scores pages are almost ready for testing and then will be releases. And the tournament server is ready to roll. I will pick an opening weekend soon to start it.

As for the random factors for spies, again that is still being worked on. These things take time to test prior to being released on the main game to be tested even more. We are moving ahead.. Perhaps not as fast as some would like, but i'm to blame for that. I refuse to make to many changes to fast without properly testing and making sure these changes are 100% accepted.

Enjoy!

If only GWB was like Mr. Prez....

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

mr p, you are the man

SV

Quote Originally Posted by huntington91 View Post
    mr p, you are the man

Nice sig... where'd u find that?

And yes.. great job Mr. Prez!!!