Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: HnA?

Exclamation HnA?

I intelled them all to see what was up. They are all running mixed strats with scattered upgrades.

RoYaLTy(#398) is the only one that seems to look familiar and he is running casher.

I know a lot of us have had some attacks by them that we would consider illegal.

I think we should dig a little deeper into this. They could be a visiting tag from another game and need a little guidance. This is our opportunity for game growth. They have 12 members and if that is 10+ new members who dont know how to play then we shouldnt just bomb them off the score sheet.

I could be way wrong on this, cause im a noob, but I did take the time to ask around (no one really knows whats up with them) and did take time to intel them all to see if the SEEMED new or not.

indeed, I was AA'd by them as well. They seem to know well enough that if they AA states with higher NW, its brings down their defences so that they can steal their land.

there should be some sort of joint task force here, 1 member from each of the nation that were attacked perhaps should approach the leader of HnA.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

yeah they AA'd me as well. They rose to the top pretty quickly, I thought they must know what they are doing. Then I hit a state with no defense today.... weird.

Hmmmm
    Oh well good luck to them .

Saving me the time to post all the intels, they are mostly mixed strat, scattered upgraded states.

We had a few AA's over here too

I tried to contact the leader, but he did not answer me back.

blade said he was in contact with their leader last set and he contacted them this set as well... maybe he knows something

yeha i talked to their leader too. he seemed to know pretty much how to do everytthing (upgrades / pure strats etc) and said they were here to **** some ppl up so didnt mind doing AAs etc on ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

maybe we need a crusade ?

do I have everyone on this threads MSN?

zackszabo@hotmail.com

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

I sent a messagebtontheir first leader who deleted and I think I have you on man z not sure I'll send a message to who I think you are and see if you respond
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

I sent a message to royalty. He used to be in UB so i will see what he knows