Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: AMD got jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    you should look at one of the many states that thought they were safe coz they had a nap wit u.....

that may take a while
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    you should look at one of the many states that thought they were safe coz they had a nap wit u.....
    Well played.
    The Legend of Glorious Province
    Download the Nation Wars Calculator, last updated 2008-07-02 18:14 EST. See forum post for more details.

And then you guys wonder why LOR wars every set--it's because no one will let us net a set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    And then you guys wonder why LOR wars every set--it's because no one will let us net a set.
    I will remember this thread next time I hear "it's a war game so we war"

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post

How do u expect to net when u(not you pron but LOR)...(u know i love ya) **** on everyone one and thing around u

wow this community is a bunch of complete hypocrites.

If it was any other non LoR nation getting this done to them you'd be all against the suicider and show sympathy but since its LoR is so justified and they are f!@#ing hero.

You all claim to be anti suicider and how it hurts the game. Yet you rally behind one now.

This almost makes me want to say screw this community take most of LoR to earth to an fun alliance im part of over there.

Then stick around here with me and kanman suicide the crap out of the 100 player base and continue to do so until Anyone worth a crap leaves this game.

This just shows how close minded you are. Just because is LoR, Well i guess i shouldnt be surprised. This isnt the first time the community has been such hypocrites on a subject just because were LoR.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post

If it was any other non LoR nation getting this done to them you'd be all against the suicider and show sympathy but since its LoR is so justified and they are f!@#ing hero.

You all claim to be anti suicider and how it hurts the game. Yet you rally behind one now.

This almost makes me want to say screw this community take most of LoR to earth to an fun alliance im part of over there.

Then stick around here with me and kanman suicide the crap out of the 100 player base and continue to do so until Anyone worth a crap leaves this game.

This just shows how close minded you are. Just because is LoR, Well i guess i shouldnt be surprised. This isnt the first time the community has been such hypocrites on a subject just because were LoR.

Devil has a point.

a good point

Suicideing is not kool, whoever u do it on. (unless its RAF)

Join a nation and war.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Amen, Point is back when i played before the summer (and then back in WoW) we would try to net. Announce it to the forums and say we didn't want to war, and what would happen.... from no where someone wars us. then when we complained you guys would say that we were a terrible nation and deserved what we got. then a month or two later you would say all we do is war and then complain we never net at all.

Do you remember that, i sure do.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Satan666 View Post
    Amen, Point is back when i played before the summer (and then back in WoW) we would try to net. Announce it to the forums and say we didn't want to war, and what would happen.... from no where someone wars us. then when we complained you guys would say that we were a terrible nation and deserved what we got. then a month or two later you would say all we do is war and then complain we never net at all.

Do you remember that, i sure do.

I remember it...

I see both sides... I am a warrior that likes to war. Also I like to net.

now on one side: LOR is lead by a man named: Devil. they have built a reputation in the game... and they are a powerhouse.

on the other side: LOR hasnt done anything wrong. (ASIDE FROM shaddy netting tactics by kanman) as a nation LOR has done nothing wrong. they warred a nation. well that nation warred them last set. They warred another nation, well they heard that nation was after them.

its a game of war, for fun.

anyone have any ideas for making suicideing harder?

hmmmm.... what if we disabled war attacks for the 1st 4 days or so of the set? any 2xtaps or other issues could be delt with after the 1st 4 days.

this wold give states time to grow, and maybe join TDN GDN, maybe make some changes to thoese, maybe combine them... the game has changed alot since TDN and GDN were here... lets combine them and make some changes?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

coz for them, we are still the bad guys
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]