Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Amerika... the fall

When you`re country is ****ed up you point at another one.

Universal truth!

I don`t see anyone bashing South Africa, China, Russia, Cuba, Vietnam, Belarus, Nigeria, Columbia, Venezuela.

How many people have died there? No one cares, becouse we get to bash the country that stopped 2 World Wars and has the most influence. Now that doesn`t happen daily! Who cares about millions of starving chinese communists or Columbian civilians killed in political gang wars, thats just not cool nowdays
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    When you`re country is ****ed up you point at another one.

Universal truth!

I don`t see anyone bashing South Africa, China, Russia, Cuba, Vietnam, Belarus, Nigeria, Columbia, Venezuela.

How many people have died there? No one cares, becouse we get to bash the country that stopped 2 World Wars and has the most influence. Now that doesn`t happen daily! Who cares about millions of starving chinese communists or Columbian civilians killed in political gang wars, thats just not cool nowdays
    no offence, but it is my expereince that people fro mthe baltics are born with a love for america and a hate for russia

oh and back on topic. its jsut way too easy to rant on the US these days, its not even fun anymore.
    Its like keeping bashing LoR for 20 sets in a row... its gettig nold.
    Last edited by KLL; 09-02-2008 at 13:27.

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post
    no offence, but it is my expereince that people fro mthe baltics are born with a love for america
    not even close!

I love how Katt Williams once asked- what the **** are we still doing in Iraq? Haven`t we killed everyone?

And now Georgia. USA is big for words when it comes between them alone. In the global arena, they`re gonna say anything to keep resources piling up!

They are NEVER gonna say - Russia, move the **** out or we put and embargo on you!

Its just that people see just the one bad and don`t even care about the rest of the world. Only the big bad wolf
    CW, TWC/PX, E

not even close!

I love how Katt Williams once asked- what the **** are we still doing in Iraq? Haven`t we killed everyone?

And now Georgia. USA is big for words when it comes between them alone. In the global arena, they`re gonna say anything to keep resources piling up!

They are NEVER gonna say - Russia, move the **** out or we put and embargo on you!

Its just that people see just the one bad and don`t even care about the rest of the world. Only the big bad wolf
    thats just as case of not living up to expectations. but certainly makes my point about detesting the russians

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post
    thats just as case of not living up to expectations. but certainly makes my point about detesting the russians
    And yeah, I admit I don`t like Russia. I love how Putin still wants to add us to Russia. Once he even said- Whats going on there in our Riga?

I laughed a week!

But seriously, I just like an imperialism relic as a neighbour
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Another "bash America" thread? Holy ****!!! People can't get enough of us apparently. Z what the hell did you do? Wake up this morning and all the sudden hate America? You are from Canada for Christ's sake. Your country hasn't done jack ****. If your stupid country was wiped off the face of the earth, nobody would notice and nobody would miss you. There how does that feel? Go concentrate on your own country and maybe you can help it do something useful instead of worrying about ours.
    lmao

I believe all people are equal...

and yes I suppose other countries have ****ed up too, Its just america tries to act like it hasnt.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

And yeah, I admit I don`t like Russia. I love how Putin still wants to add us to Russia. Once he even said- Whats going on there in our Riga?

I laughed a week!

But seriously, I just like an imperialism relic as a neighbour
    i like putin and personally think he is a necessary "evil" to keep a balance of power.
    brtish people should support it even, as creatig na balance of power on continental europe has been a main aim of their foreign politics for centuries

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    lmao

and yes I suppose other countries have ****ed up too, Its just america tries to act like it hasnt.

Z
    i'm pretty sure china and the folks are also telling everyone they're the good guys

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    lmao

Z
    We try to act like we've never screwed up? Who tells you that? We aren't perfect. We don't create threads on here saying we are, and if you talk to many Americans they will tell you many flaws they think we have. Just as every other nation does. But we aren't the ones coming on here creating threads saying "America is perfect, we don't do anything wrong" etc etc. So there's no need for you to tell us something we already know about ourselves. But thanks anyway.

not even close!

Sorry MAx, but you apparently have no clue of what we are doing in this situation. Just like everyone else in these threads, you se what you want and ignore the rest.