Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Amerika... the fall

Max, please show that you are actually qualified to talk about China. If not, then please stfu?

It is like that for all countries. If you have not been there or lived there or studied about it, you have no idea what you are talking about. The east/west barrier and bias is still in place from the Cold War. The media is very guilty of 'brainwashing' and they do it. I think what people have to understand is that most people either bash the American Foreign Policy (or government head), or one of their political parties. And if you bash their political party, then you pretty much bash all conservative/liberal parties in the world. The fact that America is a superpower and is invovled in a very unpopular war makes it appeal for a much broader audience of haters, then for example Russia.

I think -Z- loves Americans, but not Bush or the Republicans or its current foreign policy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Ooga..I think someone will miss the 35M Canadians. that is alot of people.

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Max, please show that you are actually qualified to talk about China. If not, then please stfu?
    when was this about china?

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    to what extent...?

I just listed some things people might not know about, i didnt really mention the obvious mistakes.

what are you saying pron?

and you should not compare your government to other countries.

you the people of amerika are responsible for your government.

Z
    I thought those were obvious mistakes . I knew about everything on that list.

But yea, if you can find me 5 countries that don't have some atrocity proportionate to their status and power in the world, then I'd say you can more than hate on America.

I just see it as human nature to f up the world, and America is only in the spotlight because we're the biggest. Doesn't mean we've done the most wrong though.

As for the thread title, if and when as America falls, there'd be some other country for you to whine about. I'd think you'd just realize it's futile to find a government that hasn't messed up and start doing something besides whining in the forums about America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    When you`re country is ****ed up you point at another one.

Universal truth!

I don`t see anyone bashing South Africa, China, Russia, Cuba, Vietnam, Belarus, Nigeria, Columbia, Venezuela.

How many people have died there? No one cares, becouse we get to bash the country that stopped 2 World Wars and has the most influence. Now that doesn`t happen daily! Who cares about millions of starving chinese communists or Columbian civilians killed in political gang wars, thats just not cool nowdays
    There.
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

i can explain this in one sentence...

I love my country but hate my government.
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    As for the thread title, if and when as America falls, there'd be some other country for you to whine about.
    This is so funny because I made a simular comment the other day about LOR and this game. When they are gone we sill still complain about someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post

It is like that for all countries. If you have not been there or lived there or studied about it, you have no idea what you are talking about. The east/west barrier and bias is still in place from the Cold War. The media is very guilty of 'brainwashing' and they do it. I think what people have to understand is that most people either bash the American Foreign Policy (or government head), or one of their political parties. And if you bash their political party, then you pretty much bash all conservative/liberal parties in the world. The fact that America is a superpower and is invovled in a very unpopular war makes it appeal for a much broader audience of haters, then for example Russia.

I think -Z- loves Americans, but not Bush or the Republicans or its current foreign policy.
    That means Z hates over half the US population =P
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

I will post again tomarrow concerning this.

Dogma dont be a wuss.

Say what u feel. dont hide.

I will explain what I am trying to do with this thread tomarrow.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    That means Z hates over half the US population =P
    What I mean is their political platform. Not the people, specifically.
    - Lost and Desolated -