Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The oil shortage myth debunked.

of course there is no "shortage of Oil" on earth.

no more than there is a shortage of fresh water, or old forests.

what we have is a SURPLUS of people.

the shortage is only in correlation to the population of humanity, and the development of the third worlds.

Sometimes I wonder about you people...

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    Dogma checks his "how to be a good orthodox conservative" manual, written 150 years ago, for News.

We get Oil from Coal, and Coal from wood, and wood from water and sun!!!!

WOWOIL IS UNLIMITED!!!!

lmao... but you ignore any laws of conservation. how much energy, time and material will u invest in Oil production?

Z
    Z did you not see where I totally agree that we need to work on alternatives? But,k thisis still a stopgap measure till those resourses can be realized. Also look at thelink I provided, it is not your so called book, there are many reputable news sourses. I am not saying that there is an endless supply, all I am saying is that it isnot as bad as those wnat is to believe.

Of course we need to practice conservation in a major way, but we don't have to be suffereing in order to do it.

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post

the Carlyle Group, for anyone who doesn't know the Carlyle Group is a multibillion dollar group of companies who have a habit of appointing former politicians as directors to get influence, Bush SR is there and I expect Bush JR to join once he leaves office.
    or as peopel in the finance world call em.. private equity company.

Just as a point of fact Canada is oil independent, Canada is the largest supplier of oil to the USA, and with potential resources in the Arctic suspected of being even bigger you may want to be a little nicer or we'll just send it to our friends in China
    yea, fat chance you'll be gettign all the oil when you've got the UK, Russia and other countries with a real military having claims

We get Oil from Coal, and Coal from wood, and wood from water and sun!!!!

WOWOIL IS UNLIMITED!!!!

lmao... but you ignore any laws of conservation. how much energy, time and material will u invest in Oil production?
    it is theoreticaly unlimited. practicaly we jsut need to budget properly with world rescources for it to be.

and if it was not cost effective, why are people, notably in china, doing it already?

of course there is no "shortage of Oil" on earth.

no more than there is a shortage of fresh water, or old forests.

what we have is a SURPLUS of people.

the shortage is only in correlation to the population of humanity, and the development of the third worlds.

Sometimes I wonder about you people...
    we don't have too many people. we just don't use our resources effectively.

the malthusian catastrophe theory is wrong. while population growth is exponentialy and resources linear, technology also develops exponentialy. thsi is why we did not quite go back to subsitence farming yet.
    and even if i'm (and ****loads of economists and other scientists) wrong, nature and humand instincs will sort it out. i.e. war & disease.

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas