Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: This is getting old

me either just another nub around here

so all your talk about how you gonna come after us is just plain baseless.

you can`t do ****
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

idk u guys are to pro for me to do anything =( u guys are my role models i wanna be just like u guys haha

gotta compensate for your lack of skill by suiciding people who have it. thats all you know
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

tru u got me there...feelings are totally crushed

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Every set it's the same crap. Someone suicides, and then the next set that person gets even and suicides, and then that person gets even again and it's an endless cycle.

I don't understand you people. For the better part of a year you all complained and wished WoW was still around. Well here we are only in our 5th set and you pull this crap. And yes i do know who each and one of you who are doing these. I'm a little shocked on some, not so shocked by others.

Listen, if you don't care about the game or you are bored with it, then just leave. Why would you do things to hurt the game?

I have brought the suiciding subject up to you all many times and tried to leave things in your hands to keep it under control. That doesn't seem to be working.

So this is the last warning. if this continues then i'm going to reinstate the dead states and ban the suiciders.

So to help me out and to also help the game out, why don't you all just call it even. I know it's fun for some of you, but many of us have put a lot of time in this game to keep it running, so we are not finding it as funny as you are. I know some of you could care less, so all i'm asking is, just leave if you don't care..

One other thing i'm tired of reading is, whenever something doesn't go someones way they say this game is dying and it sucks and your quitting.. Am i suppose to beg you to stay? If so, i'm not going to. Of course i want as many people in this game, but at the same time we could do without the BS all the time.

We are currently making some nice changes to get our name out and increase membership. We will be running some ads, doing banner swaps and a few other things, all to increase membership. And i'm 99% sure it's going to work. This game is not going anywhere. We pretty much got all the members we could from word of mouth so now it's time to step it up and get more by using other means. If you want to be a part of it, great. if not then thanks for playing and have a nice day and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

We all play this for fun. We all love to war at times and net at times. But none of us like to be suicided. So why do you do it back and keep it going?
    Just let it drop here and now. Cause if it continues, you won't be here much longer.
    Lets see if you stand behind this and give me my inf/land back.

Quote Originally Posted by jameswheel View Post
    Lets see if you stand behind this and give me my inf/land back.
    You may want to send a PM, he may not see this post.