Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213

Thread: hatecrime on sky

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    I don't know about that. All I did was round off some numbers and was replying to Max's post. You're the one here who is explicitly posting intels

If you think I was supplying random states with your intel, go right ahead. Maybe its your giant ego which is blocking your common sense?

btw, the fact remains that SKY states have close to 0 AR defense. You get hit, we don't cry for you. You make whine topics, we laugh instead.
    I`m not laughing, I like Sky. I`m just pointing out they should be more careful and cautious! If they get suicided that often, they should heed the warning and improve their gameplay!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Xavior fails a spy op on me. Next thing: DaK declares war.

No way I was a good grab for xavior, so dunno why would he spy me :/

So now I have limitations to who I can spy? Just give it up, Blaa. You make it sound like its a great conspiracy and how everyone is out to get you. You can give Anton a run for Mr. Attention *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Ok, we have a different opinion on state balance, whatcha gonna do? I agree to disagree, but still think my opinion is better, maybe i am too stubborn .

Ok, I will be quiet about these random attacks and 'wars' on sky and the fact that xavior gets in the way too much . Sorry if I seemed like I was out for attention or something.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Ok, we have a different opinion on state balance, whatcha gonna do? I agree to disagree, but still think my opinion is better, maybe i am too stubborn .
    I can agree on this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Ok, I will be quiet about these random attacks and 'wars' on sky and the fact that xavior gets in the way too much . Sorry if I seemed like I was out for attention or something.
    Sure, as long as you agree that its accidental
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

I do spy ops just out of curiosity too. I don`t intend to grab everyone I spy op.

Sometimes to see the military setup, NA or strat they are running
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Its good to see more wars
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR