Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: hatecrime on sky

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    After margus and roel got hit last set i wasnt going to get touched...

Its sad to see SKY players keep getting hit over and over again. This set i was going to make sure LoR didnt hit you guys.
    well i would not asume it will be over for a while...
    Died for your Sins intresting choice of state name since no one died except well you know that state sooninsh by the look of it

Good point totte.

Just a remark. After nhn initally took margus down, then margus went to top1 again... And then came wlf.

And, how can you, devil, be sure that kris wouldnt had reached you? I saw him grab beeno and go ~even land with you guys.

i let me turns get too high when that grab went down last set. bad market for indy.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

hey totte.. Regarding that question you asked me and I said I didn't know, well now you have your answer.. Go get em tiger!!!!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    hey totte.. Regarding that question you asked me and I said I didn't know, well now you have your answer.. Go get em tiger!!!!
    true *unleaches mr p*

normally im the one that wastes turns hitting sky states :/

but, i didnt want to piss u guys off by grabbing when i saw those AAsso instead i grabbed him:

SA ThE CeMeTaRy(#10)[DaK] Died for your Sins(#100)[Wank] 856 Land / 469 Buildings, 12.298 Food 03:48:38-2010/05/07
    SA ThE CeMeTaRy(#10)[DaK] Died for your Sins(#100)[Wank] 1.414 Land / 774 Buildings, 12.422 Food 03:48:36-2010/05/07

Also, i would like to state that i waited until AFTER Kris hit that guy twice before grabbing

just in case u guys try to find reason to kill my pathetic state :/
    Dak at heart

You know, I believe that if I were Sky, I would come out swinging every set in retaliation of all the back handed hits on Sky states. What is it, jealousy that they can play up top every set? This is really getting to be aggrivating.

Now, if my stating this gets me attacked, attack me, I am not speaking for my nation and they have no bearing on my opinion of what you guys keep doing to Sky.

well last month is they were in horde not sky
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Good point totte.

And, how can you, devil, be sure that kris wouldnt had reached you? I saw him grab beeno and go ~even land with you guys.
    i had over 250 more turns than him

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

I don't believe this is a random suicide.. if you all remember correctly a certain state vowed revenge this set for actions made last set.

I'm not 100% positive it's him so i won't accuse anyone.. I just "feel" that this recent attack on Sky was revenge from last set.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"