Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: hatecrime on sky

I find this amusing because it doesnt matter who did it. Someone always does it to someone else whether it be jelousy because of being up top or just proving a point on what units said player has or even my favorite just because for poops and giggles.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I don't believe this is a random suicide.. if you all remember correctly a certain state vowed revenge this set for actions made last set.

I'm not 100% positive it's him so i won't accuse anyone.. I just "feel" that this recent attack on Sky was revenge from last set.
    it's Ali..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    I find this amusing because it doesnt matter who did it. Someone always does it to someone else whether it be jelousy because of being up top or just proving a point on what units said player has or even my favorite just because for poops and giggles.
    never fails... We can go a couple of sets and nothing like this happens and you don't show up.. But then it happens and you pop on to see what is happening ..

Even though suiciding still happens, it really is at a all time low. The problem with everything is there are people who care more about themselves than they do the good of the game. They could care less if it drives 25 players away, just as long as they satisfied their own itch.. It was the downfall of WoW and unless people grow up and let things go and not carry such harsh grudges, it will be the death of this game too..

Honestly it drives me crazy. There are a lot of people who bust their butts getting new players to join and just when we get a couple steps ahead something like this happens and brings us 3 steps back.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    never fails... We can go a couple of sets and nothing like this happens and you don't show up.. But then it happens and you pop on to see what is happening ..
    you don't see the coincidence?
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    it's Ali..
    ahahahaha

@Mr P

It is too sad that 'just' the domination itself does not lead to war anymore People always cry for some 'legitimate' reasons T_T (Im not favoring suiciding thou)
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    ahahahaha

@Mr P

It is too sad that 'just' the domination itself does not lead to war anymore People always cry for some 'legitimate' reasons T_T (Im not favoring suiciding thou)
    there is a diffrence between war and suicideing thou

Quote Originally Posted by totte View Post
    there is a diffrence between war and suicideing thou
    SRS's definition of 'suiciding' is ever fluctuating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

its just plain grudge carried over from last set, aster SKY got involved with horde and w/e the other nation was.

but i think they should atleast have one set to play with.

They`re just easy target. they never have any unit besides inf until only they secured top spots. until then you can easy hit them. unless they change it, they`ll be a target for sets to come and they can only blame themselves
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    SRS's definition of 'suiciding' is ever fluctuating.

now I know why I like you
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE