Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: **Important Statement**

Teh best way for a player with your reputation to help out, would be to cut ties and move away from the nation that helped give you that reputation. that would be a sacrafice and commitment.

Hmmm, I have read this thread 4 times trying to figure my take on it. Is he telling the truth or is it another stunt, I ask myself. As has been stated, there will have to be some time for the community to come to take any of this to heart, I know that I don't hate LoR, but do I trust them? Not really. I think that I am willing to give a chance to prove me worng and I hope that you do. It won't come quickly, but I am not one that really holds a grudge for too long. Even me and Guy agreed on something the other day. I know that killed his soul.

How to go about changing the perception of Lor in the game is going to be even more difficult. The mentality of most players in LoR has been to overpower other nations **** what anyone thinks of them, so that is going to take sdome time to fix.

As someone that has been in this community for 6 years, I think it is worth a try to see how serious you are in this, but as was also stated, words are sort of worthless, we will watch the actions and then judge accordingly.

I hope this comes to pass

wow i cant believe u guys are buying this crap

people argue, people get heated. not long ago Dogma and I had an "interesting" convo in here, a week later we are bs ing on MSN. On topic..

I have been doing FA for a short time now, and frankly I trust nearly no one and what they say because it seems as if no one wants to keep their word. I understand that if we are gonna attack someone and they say "hey you guys gonna hit us?" of course I would deny it. but broken promises and dumped on NAPs is BS. I dont think we could handle a "soft, cuddly LOR" be who u are, be some bastards, but be honest about it and quit bull ****ting the rest of NW.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

seems to me everybody is mostly willing 2 give ali a shot except WLF

typical "okay,okay i know i ****ed you over many more times as much as you have me but lets call it even because im now afraid that i have made you so angry that you will **** me over so hard that now its me whos getting scared...." card.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

sumbody is suppose be scared of u anton??? thats funny

you have a point. low lifes like you are hard to hurt/be scared because you already have nothing to lose...but well find a way
    btw dont be afraid, im not going to waste time on you .
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 09-05-2008 at 10:34.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

u can find a way all u want cuz its a game and it wont hurt me...im barely active as is anymore...now if u come to me in RL then we might have problems hahaha

its not you im going to hurt. im going to hurt your closest friends instead