Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: **Important Statement**

i dont have any close friends in this game only in RL...and u cant do **** to them

well oh well. ill hurt Alis friends instead then unless...we call it even now
    loner *****.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 09-05-2008 at 11:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

haha have fun ill help u if u want j.k

i'm proud of you Ali, this was the right way to go glad you were "man enough" to listen to me

I have mixed feelings about this. 3 months ago LoR was screwing everyone over having their "fun" at warring. The players that got played by LoR brought the warring back the next couple of sets and now it seems LoR wants to net in peace or something. . But, Ali tried to make it seem pretty sincere, I mean that post was incredibly long and if he is going to go through that much trouble I find it hard not to give him and LoR another chance (for the millionth time? ) As said, actions speak louder than words, so if Ali keeps to his word with his actions then he'll earn back respect, from me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnova View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. But know this, i have distance with 99% of NW. I talk to about as many people as i have fingers on one hand on a weekly basis. You tend to think our distance is due to things that have happened, when the truth is if the wrongings never happened, the situation would be the same as it is right now.

I have no grudge with LoR. The past wrong was followed by a very entertaining retal set for me. So i considered it even at that point. I have no problems with 95% of the players in LoR. They are loyal, dedicated people and i have a high admiration of them. Unfortunately a few have made a bad impression. And i will extend the same courtesy i would give anyone else in rebuilding trust. But don't expect love notes or common conversations from me as a validation. After all people who have done absolutely nothing wrong to me get the same treatment.
    You mean to tell me that love note wasn't really from you? I'm heartbroken Itty.

2 me lor screwed pepl and then lor got hit back for it...just because everybody has grudges against how kanny and ali ran it shouldnt mean u give devil a hard time for it...he tried fixing as much as possible but pepl kept running their mouth like hes not gonna defend his nation...as much as ali is an idiot and lies a lot i think that was a real statement from him

7 years playing - I don`t buy this bull****!

Just last set you were AGAIN declared cheater. Now you suicide on DBoz. Devil leaves and now you want to wash yourself clean. Stuff it!

Running scared is not an option
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

He posted this a lil bit after i told him how screwed he was... i dont buy it... Ali is just trying to save his ***

no one thinks the reduction of LOR, or the end of LOR is a good idea? no one thinks that smaller nations for the time being would be a better idea?