Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Inf Hording Again

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    and didnt THIK only war like one nation.. that wasnt even infantry hording?
    everyone was ready for war so there were very little people with just infantry. but yes we didnt actually declare on any nation for the reason of them hording inf.

@ marine, anything you say means nothing due to your ingame activities. so shhh please

ill kill u next j.k

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    well mayb u should learn to net better and mayb ull have a better shot at winning...ure killin them for no reason except u suck at netting apparently not a valid reason...they dont get other defenses because they dont want trouble...isnt this wut everybody is saying they wanna stop...pretty much all im getting out of this suicide talks lately is pepl wanna squash everything and just net but then we have pepl like me who dont like netting cuz its boring and wanna war...now i noe a lot of pepl who net for so long and then want to war for a lil...should they be considered bad guys because they dont wanna let somebody net???
    or you could find someone that wants to war as well?

mayb i dont have a grudge with that nation or person or the nation dont want to war who i wanna hit...wut if im stuck havin to war on my own cuz i dont have anybody else

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    No killing infantry horders would put me ahead. Just like the last infantry hording thread i made CEM. I didn't say suicide, nor was THIK a ONE man nation aimed at suiciding.

OMG this gets worst each time, now we have full scale suiciding nations hiding behind the "we dont suicide, we kill infantry hordes" ...its same thing as with suiciders, thats why when Mr Pres called the ban thread it wasnt a good idea, since no one could really point when someone was really suiciding or just a solo state warring, or whatever his idea was, there isnt such thing as "suiciding"...

Simply there is no difference between a solo state ruining others set, than a warring nation ruining a netting nations set, its the same but at greater scale....in both cases some get ****ed...
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    OMG this gets worst each time, now we have full scale suiciding nations hiding behind the "we dont suicide, we kill infantry hordes" ...its same thing as with suiciders, thats why when Mr Pres called the ban thread it wasnt a good idea, since no one could really point when someone was really suiciding or just a solo state warring, or whatever his idea was, there isnt such thing as "suiciding"...

Simply there is no difference between a solo state ruining others set, than a warring nation ruining a netting nations set, its the same but at greater scale....in both cases some get ****ed...
    Others may not agree with this, but I can see the perspective where this comes from. Suiciding is so subjective you may as well define it as a mere roll of the dice, if you fail, you're a suicider, if you win, you're a good warrer....though size of the group also comes into play, no one would label an even match as a suicide, even if one side didn't want the war to begin with.

I guess intent also plays a role, if its some place out of the blue, unknown player, unknown nation hitting someone, no one can really put the reason as a grudge or whatever.

I don't agree with ruining sets either way, if its a war over FA issues, its justified (also subjective), if its just a rouge state or small group hitting the fatass at the top just because, I don't quite agree with it, even if its my direct competition being taken out.

I've been suicided before, I've done many mini-suicides (spy ops under the radar), and full fledged suicides to ruin top states during less active sets. No one was the wiser. Its no fun when you're on the receiving end of it set after set, and even as the suicider, it does get old too, you do your thing, and then you know you'll be squashed shortly.

If horders want to protect themselves, they can use TDN to prevent spies. After that, I think that they shouldn't be in a position to complain too much if they get AR/AA/KE'd down.

I took a top 10 state down once at about the 3/4 point of the set because he had very poor (less than 300K) AR defense using repeated KE to trash everything with minimal losses.

Anyways, enough of my musings, I'm starting to ramble all over the board now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    killing them for infantry hording is still not a valid reason to declare war on a nation, ur still too unimportant for people to suicide, so please stop trying to act cool and say you are goignt o do something and not do it

and didnt THIK only war like one nation.. that wasnt even infantry hording?
    LOL - 15 year old minds amuse me.

Quote Originally Posted by z75 View Post
    Seems like you people whine for everything, how community hurting and dishonorable is someone that builds his set based on infantry?, I never saw that when I read game rules, I know I Should NOT Grab someone 3 times in 36 hours and not twice to a top 10 state. So I'm supposed to be told how to run my set either I want or not?, Althought I'm not breaking any policies...,

What If I like infantry because I just saw a movie and I saw a bunch of infantry and I said well wtf lets buy infantry... (I used to do that in AoE*)

I'm not hurting, warring, suiciding, or any... and still people get pissed.

Why dont you take some anti-stress tabs, take a nap, drink some soda and relax a bit.

I dont plan on starting a discussion or wining any enemy I just wanted to express myself guess thats why forums are here.
    Everyone should build thier states the way they like. I will not war infantry horders so no one has a reason to modify thier builds. Horde Away.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand