Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why?

so why did you make the kill if i can ask? what goals were you trying to reach by doing it?

were is the "elevation", and what "catagory" did it fall under?

personal vendetta on another state and i wasnt helping another nation in particular get better but it might help later on in the set...only time will tell

so if you side of the vendetta over and wont drag on into next set? I mean you didnt get your target so should we await another kill?

were you asked for help by a nation in order to make WLF weaker?

I am just trying to get more details because so far they have been pretty vauge, and since you are responding at all you must not mind letting the community know what is up.

I am only asking on behalf of the community. personally i dont care about who you killed or why. I just figured some would want to know some more of the juicy details.

you know what, forget about it...who are you to answer to anyone. you have proven that your just gonna do wht you want when you want to...no matter what the long term effects are.

no need to respond to my stupid posts.

Maggio, he has always been that way. That is specifically why he can't finish a set because he can't get thru a set without suiciding. No point in argueing the fact, everyone sees it now

actually i have gotten through sets without suiciding...i dont mind dropping w.e grudges i have but anytime im gonna attempt to do anything anyway ill just get killed thats y i keep doin it

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    actually i have gotten through sets without suiciding...i dont mind dropping w.e grudges i have but anytime im gonna attempt to do anything anyway ill just get killed thats y i keep doin it
    you get killed because you do stuff like that

and yea idk how you thought it was Antons restart since antons original state number was lower than zaxz... but i guess once u run out of fingers n toes ur kinda useless
    Dak at heart

i wasnt paying attention to numbers it just came up behind me shortly after he died low so it seemed like him...and ive suicided one time in NW warred 2 and netted 1...now u guys say this is a suicide but i dont think so

and as much as i got pissed i got suicided during my net set i didnt throw a pissy fit no where near as bad as all u guys are...i dealt with it and moved on

I probably will not have any revenge on this.

Instead I will display my distaste.

I respect Mr. Prez Wishes... but if it keeps happening I can only sit idle for so long.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.