Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 21:55:47-2008/09/06 World Liberation Front[WLF] has declared war on Legion of Riot[LoR]

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    but is it mark noticeable enough to be in the HOF
    Well that's a matter of opinion, but it's produced some pretty well known players and while I wouldn't put it in the top 10, it would make my top 25.

Missionary Guest

thats abit harsh i think anton. yeh last set seemed abit screwy and from the out side you were just waiting for USA to jump to DaKs help against LoR (either that or to just hit AF for being fags )

but nothing happened, as Mr.P stated in the other thread he has dropped the ball a few times since USA's return. maybe this was one he spoke of. but Mr.P has helped me in the past, although i think ive helped him a few more times but i did believe that if i ever got into alot of crap that he would help me, and if not him and his nation personally then some assistance would be sent (which was)

more balls have been dropped by USA leadership than a classroom full of adolescents going through puberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I seem to recall a post where USA considered DAK an installment of itself and vice versa

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    AR ThE CeMeTaRy(#101)[WLF] Farmingtowin(#126)[LoR] 17 Land 19:34:36-2008/09/09

Wow Cem you are the best, you single handedly killed a state with **** defenses and way less than your current NW(1/6th to be exacty), you are the best player ever!
    haha, you seemed proud of yourself last set when LoR were killing restarts over and over. now the shoe is on the other foot ya cry like a little girl haha

so STFU!!!

Wow Cem you are the best, you single handedly killed a state with **** defenses and way less than your current NW(1/6th to be exacty), you are the best player ever!
    Says the guys who killed 10k Sc restarts last set.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    but is it mark noticeable enough to be in the HOF
    i guess that argument is for another thread.

Why is this all of sudden a USA bash thread?

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post

Current USA members cited their nations righteousness and promptness to help allies whenever the aforementioned statement is a cesspool of hypocrisy and lies.

hmm lets see here...

at the time when i hit i had 2m lvl 8 jets, 126 had 1.1m lvl 1s and 350k lvl 8 agms

so the difference in AR wasn't that great.

also, im 1/4th the size of 126, not 1/6, and thats after using 300 turns and taking out 1m jets and 300k agms, i was at 2m net when i started attacking and so was that state

also, idk why u posted this, i didn't post my kill or brag about it or anything so don't start talking **** just because lor got raped. Also, no1 from wlf that had turns was online and there's only like 2 non-restart states alive in lor, 126 was only one i could singlehandedly kill since i was about to start losing turns i had to choose someone.

so once again, don't bash me for killing a state in a war unless i brag about it, which i didn't...

thank you
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post

because im at friends place who has internet
    then its back to my other house in the morning with no internet

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me