Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 21:55:47-2008/09/06 World Liberation Front[WLF] has declared war on Legion of Riot[LoR]

i started to make this long post defending our actions, but i just happen to think that anton, your just not worth it. No matter what i say, you have your mind made up and you would never look outside of your small little box.

USA has be around for almost 5 yrs. Last set mistakes were made, and i will accept the ones i have made. But for you to sit there and spew out the puke your saying makes me laugh. Funny how you only look at the past set or 2 to make your full and closed judgement of USA..

But honestly, to anyone in USA or anyone else in this game that thinks outside the box, your opinion don't mean sh!t..

Oh and cute comment about dropping more balls then bla bla bla.. this coming from someone who had a mental breakdown over a turn based game.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    AR ThE CeMeTaRy(#101)[WLF] Farmingtowin(#126)[LoR] 17 Land 19:34:36-2008/09/09

Wow Cem you are the best, you single handedly killed a state with **** defenses and way less than your current NW(1/6th to be exacty), you are the best player ever!
    I mean I think they got you on this one. You cant have your cake and eat it too you know? What is good for the goose is good for the gander etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Oh and cute comment about dropping more balls then bla bla bla.. this coming from someone who had a mental breakdown over a turn based game.
    burned
    Dak at heart

more like i got very upset that the people i was trying to help were such selfish cocks that they nearly made me lose one of my best friends (who was a friend to me outside of NW as well). so it was more of having a "breakdown" cause of USA infact...if it hadn't been for certain people in USA i wouldn't have had such a **** it attitude to the game at that point (where it all basically summed down to why play a team based game where the people u want to help **** u over in such bad ways?)

besides, not past 2 sets. from what people tell me apparently me and USA didn't get along back in WoW (just i dont remember it)

oh and clearly my opinion of your "only for ourselves" attitude is shared by others.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 09-09-2008 at 22:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Im sorry but wtf did USSr ever do to be in the Hall of Fame..... to me and i bet many others USSR was and is mediocre.... had some of the coolest players play in USSR but i never saw or heard of USSR achieving anything great if it was in Netting or warring...
    i cant resist sorry... Ill be short.

Held it down since 01/04, thick and thin! I didnt have to ride the coat tails if Z, and Boz. One of the very few times you struck out on your own, I owned your a$$ and put your little Xile nation 6' under with out breaking a sweat. Fact is I stopped playing months ago, so why continue to have the USSR around. Im on to bigger and better things.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post

Held it down since 01/04, thick and thin! I didnt have to ride the coat tails if Z, and Boz. One of the very few times you struck out on your own, I owned your a$$ and put your little Xile nation 6' under with out breaking a sweat. Fact is I stopped playing months ago, so why continue to have the USSR around. Im on to bigger and better things.
    Its ok, i know your uncomfortable about your loneliness.

WLF isn't WLF without Boz Z AND Hoebs.....its incomplete.

And me and cape to a lesser extent xD

edit:

AND ANTON! WLF ISH NO WLF WITH NO ANTON!
    AND CAPPY. OMG CAPPY
    Last edited by -Chris-; 09-09-2008 at 22:24.

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post

And me and cape to a lesser extent xD
    *cough*

*cough*

EDIT: saw the edit. all is good now .

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post

Yea i remember when i made Xile..... it was the set WLF wanted to net....Whcih they did peacefully.... so my goals were complete buddy

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post

And me and cape and Anton and cappy and many others..... to a lesser extent xD

Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Fixed
    i edited it right before you posted xD