Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 21:55:47-2008/09/06 World Liberation Front[WLF] has declared war on Legion of Riot[LoR]

USA only helps when it suits them and when it makes them look good.
    they are not a nation you can rely on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    they helped me many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    Opinions vary.. The truth has yet to be spoken

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    they helped me many times.
    wheres ussr now?

In it's rightfully earned place in the Hall of Fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    sorry Mr p but how vinnie stated it seems pretty accurate....

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    In it's rightfully earned place in the Hall of Fame.
    Im sorry but wtf did USSr ever do to be in the Hall of Fame..... to me and i bet many others USSR was and is mediocre.... had some of the coolest players play in USSR but i never saw or heard of USSR achieving anything great if it was in Netting or warring...

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Im sorry but wtf did USSr ever do to be in the Hall of Fame..... to me and i bet many others USSR was and is mediocre.... had some of the coolest players play in USSR but i never saw or heard of USSR achieving anything great if it was in Netting or warring...
    I'm not saying it was the greatest nation out there, but it left it's mark.

but is it mark noticeable enough to be in the HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    the truth is EoS and DaK saved your *** from getting owned and you told me in countless PMs and MSN convos (which i can post if you want) that you would not be signing any pacts with LOR (but you did) and you would help either nation out if they got warred by LoR. don't start the AF stuff u told Cem (about DaK signing peace with them) because we didn't ask nor want help versus AF. Im talking about LoR hitting a nation that you supposedly promised to help and then hitting another nation which wouldnt have hesitated to help you if you were in trouble and you stood by and did nothing. Heck, even if you hadn't promised to help DaK where did all your virtue and "we help weak nations/those engaged in unfair wars" stuff go? sure you had your plans and your talks and your votes etc but that was all bull**** tbh. at the end of the day you guys only look out for yourselves. USA is not around anymore and im not leading a nation atm but i know that if it were to be that i did have a nation and USA would be in deep **** again i wouldn't throw away my nations set to help you guys because id know full **** well that i shouldn't expect jack **** in return. A nation like CB on the other hand...Chris has my respect

btw i still like most of you guys just i find it lame how you only seem to help out yourselves. hopefully whatever nations spawn from the removal of USA from the game wont have such a selfish attitude.

*edit, saying all of that, i do realize that its mostly the leadership of USA who my issues are with because i know that most of you guys wanted to help last set and were willing to tag jump and voted to help (which i have a lot of respect and admiration for especially since many of the people who were willing to help were on course for a v.good finish and i thought it was very unselfish of them). tough situation, id want to help your members but not the nation itself ...well the nation isnt around anymore so wont be a problem
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 09-09-2008 at 21:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me